More Shoes

Part of CrossDressing is about shopping at the right places at the right prices. Lets hear about your shopping habbits gurls!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
kathy123
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: More Shoes

Postby kathy123 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:58 pm

Nice shoes. I'm sure glad someone out there can spend a lot of time / walk long distances in Heels. I always struggle with my shoes after a couple hours if I'm in any heel other than my leather boots - those I love and can wear all day long even with a good sized heel.

Kathy

GabyRomani
Registered users

Postby GabyRomani » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:33 pm

Very nice heels Sarah!
Close your eyes, stay still. It doesn't matter if you are naked or wearing a tux or a frock. No difference... It is still you!

Jen_Texas
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Jen_Texas » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:44 pm

I've began with shoes. I've got a long way to go If a photo appears, it will be small. I bough a few pairs of this Zevon Ankle Boot - in both 12WW and 13WW. It took me about 6 weeks to find these and I ended up buying 3 pair - 2 12WWs and 1 13WW. These are incredibly comfortable; if any shoe is an all-dayer, it is the Zevon. It comes with a 2 1/4 inch heel. I wear a 10,5EEE mens shoe. The 12WW fits perfectly - it actually has a bit of room to spare. Lets say it runs 1/2 size larger and accommodates a WWW, not WW. You can't find these at any price. My 12WWs fit like a glove; the leather is so soft; yet this boot maintains its form with ease. The color I posted is PUMA BROWN. Its so close to black - that these can cover either the black or brown footwear needs. These are close to unisex, save the tapered heel, which is definitely a feminine feature. Lets see if the small photo I uploaded actually will post. The Zevon is made by Rose Petals.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:26 pm

HI Jen,

Those are very nice looking boots.

Kathy

Penelope65
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Penelope65 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:50 pm

Yesterday I bought a lovely pair of patent heels from Peacocks for £12. I'm a novice with heels but felt OK going to the other end of the street and back, although the right shoe isn't as tight a fit as the left and the heel seems to slip a bit (any tips?)
Anyway, here they are
67 Denim Skirt and Heelsa.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:24 pm

Lovely shoes!

Heel grippers or ball of the foot pads are two ways to stop your feet slipping.

Debbie

Penelope65
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Penelope65 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:11 pm

Thanks Debbie x

Return to “CrossDresser Shopping”