ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Lets talk breasts

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
JennyB
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Lets talk breasts

Postby JennyB » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:43 pm

I am using DIY boobs. I've gone for the healthy option of lentils in old tights. I have found that if you don't wrap the nylons so tight the forms have a lot more flexibility so don't look so much like tennis balls shoved up your blouse. I think I have enough chest to form a reasonable cleavage with the correct bra, and tape, but a hairy cleavage is not so appealing to me so I haven't tries this yet. I did broach the subject with my wife of buying breast forms, and she was intrigued a little so maybe next pay day lol
Jenn :)

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Postby HelenR » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:02 pm

Fiona makes a good point about bra measuring charts. If I were to stick to those charts I would still be wearing bras that don't fit. They tell me I should be in a 44C but the bras which actually fit me are 40B, (not always easy to find), and 38C. On forms..... I own B and C forms and flit between them depending on the bra. If I don't use sticky tape they move around even in a pocketed bra. My old home made forms of round rice in socks naturally adjusted themselves to whatever bra they were in and didn't move around. I much prefer the forms though. If you have a little extra flesh on your chest do have a try at a nu-bra though be warned that you will be buying new tops to show the cleavage they give you.

Fiona1

Postby Fiona1 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:19 am

Hairy cleavage? There's a really simple way to remedy that! :)

I've been shaving everything except my arms for almost a year now (my wife just finally accepted my shaving my pits (that seemed a bit difficult for her).

No if I can get her to let me fully shave my face..........

As for meandering boobs, Almost all my boobs (all different types and sizes) have some amount of self adhesion. But I've been waiting for the opportunity to try the medical adhesive that I bought. :horny:

Hellen, I spent a great deal of time researching bras and bra-talk from both ciswomen and transwomen before I really understood. Unfortunately, any topic needs a lot of research and go with what makes the most sense, and go from there. Just like shoes and clothing, we're all learning.... lol
I didn't ask for my highly feminine side, I spent most of my life thinking it was a curse but now I see it for what it is, a gift.

SiobhanH
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby SiobhanH » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:39 am

I find myself with slightly bigger boobs than I'd really like simply because of the whole cup/band size thing. I have a broad frame, so a 42" band size is very comfortable and fits just right in that respect. However, that band size rarely comes with anything less than a C Cup, (at least not in most of the affordable ranges), which makes me a little top heavy. As Fiona rightly points out, band and cup size is a ratio rather than an absolute value - a C cup at 42" can look quite frightening when you take it out the bag! :shock:

I also use dried split peas in tights but, during my most recent breast reduction, (I've been taking peas out almost ever since I made them), I've inadvertently over-tightened the tights, so they're a less than perfect fit at the moment in my new multiway. As Helen says, movement of the filler is vital and the old adage of 'less is more' definitely applies.

xSiobhan
'Most of the time I'm a normal bloke. When I'm not, I'm Siobhan'

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:46 pm

I can say I love my breast forms and recently bought some bum ones. Typical no ass male so just a small amount givese curves that would turn me on. Wife loves them both and usually the breast forms 46d stay on for a long time but the but form comes off with the dress. Thong is way more fun but in clothes it doesn't help except yoga pants.
I got silicon ones and with a nice weight and bounce.
Tried to post picture but says too large. Kind of funny

Fiona1

Postby Fiona1 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:09 pm

SiobhanH wrote: As Fiona rightly points out, band and cup size is a ratio rather than an absolute value - a C cup at 42" can look quite frightening when you take it out the bag! :shock:

Imagine my Ds! I have a pretty large frame. I'm working on getting my weight where it belongs, lost 30lbs but need to lose 30-40 more. I'm a beer lover :horny:
I didn't ask for my highly feminine side, I spent most of my life thinking it was a curse but now I see it for what it is, a gift.

AngelaD

Postby AngelaD » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:16 am

When I first filled up some stockings with rice to make some boobs, they were so large, my poor little bra was bursting at the seams! Like my friend Siobhan, I've been making them smaller too, and I'm considering taking even more out. 32" band size here! I bought two new bras a few days ago and I chose 'B' cups (pink and light blue!). I didn't know cup size/Band size was a ratio.
x Angelina

Fiona1

Postby Fiona1 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:01 am

Angelina wrote:When I first filled up some stockings with rice to make some boobs, they were so large, my poor little bra was bursting at the seams! Like my friend Siobhan, I've been making them smaller too, and I'm considering taking even more out. 32" band size here! I bought two new bras a few days ago and I chose 'B' cups (pink and light blue!). I didn't know cup size/Band size was a ratio.
x Angelina

I never did the rice trick. I started out with rolled/balled up socks, not too comfortable or realistic, LOL

When my wife got tired of that crap she told me to find some breast forms. I now have four sets of forms (3 size Ds, different styles and one size B for if I'm doing a bit of labor intensive work around the house) and three sets of enhancers (underdressing)

I have a 42-inch band (big girl). Most of my bras are obviously Ds but I wear the B when underdressing (weraing anhancers) or when wearing the smaller forms.

*hugs*

-Fiona

LilianE
Registered users

Postby LilianE » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:04 am

With face towels in my bra I size up to 34B. Still not going to wear anything cleavage revealing in a long, long time. I should try the stockings-with-rice thing though.
Regards,
Lilian

"These nights of the young last forever." - Sonata Arctica, Running Lights

wilt575
Registered users

Postby wilt575 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:16 pm

Carla there is another soloution besides forms, implants. My wife and I were talking and she suggested them, we love them, nothing way over the top, mine are between "b" and "c" cup. Natural in proportion to body. Just enough to look the girl I am.

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”