fancy a how are you ?

Submit a poll or a survey and get feedbak from other members.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.

would you say a quick hello ?

I would use a window for a quick hello
78%
i would not use a little chat window
22%

Total votes: 18

Davina
Preference: Transitioning Female

fancy a how are you ?

Postby Davina » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:48 am

Something for the site owners to consider later on, an instant chat window, not a chat room as i beleive most here arn't at that stage for community chatting , but a little window just to say hi and how are things in real time for the girls that can, and maybe those that want to, seems like the natrual progression !
. . . what do you think ?
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Martina H.
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: fancy a how are you ?

Postby Martina H. » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:04 am

Davina that sounds like a good idea to me and I have voted yes.

Martina
The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Barbie
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Barbie » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:43 pm

It would be even better if the person who initiated the chat window could allow others to join it too. Like a selective chat room.

Davina

Postby Davina » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:26 pm

Barbie wrote:It would be even better if the person who initiated the chat window could allow others to join it too. Like a selective chat room.

good idea as long as others are in agreement and it doesnt get hetic
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:33 pm

Great idea, my own thought would be a shout-box type add-on to the script.

I used to use this one when I was administrating gaming servers and forums - https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/mchat_new_version/ . If I remember correctly then the admin can set the chat-box so that it is filtered with regard to content e.g. web-addresses etc

Sara x
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

CarolineM

Postby CarolineM » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:03 am

Good and bad really - bad is that it becomes less inclusive, so discussions happen in the little box, rather than as posts here. Good is that you can get to know people here better and interact quicker and easier, and maybe more naturally. PMing is similar but somehow more daunting

I guess that we need to remember the bad as well as the good and use the methods of communication appropriately.

(I did vote yes, however :) )

xxx

Caroline

Return to “Surveys and Polls”