Air Brush. YES!

Share your CrossDressing secret tips and tricks or perhaps you require some help CrossDressing.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
rhonda
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Air Brush. YES!

Postby rhonda » Fri May 05, 2017 1:26 am

Looks great Sarah. Do you do your eye shadow with the airbrush as well? Fantastic smile!!

SweetSarah

Postby SweetSarah » Wed May 10, 2017 2:09 pm

rhonda wrote:Looks great Sarah. Do you do your eye shadow with the airbrush as well? Fantastic smile!!

I didn't this time, but last time I tried this i did my eyes with a smoky look and it came out pretty good. Easier than I thought. A little more practice and I'll show you. ;)

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Hi Sarah,

How is the airbrush working out in the longer term? I'm kind of thinking about making the leap but not quite sure. I am going to do some facial hair permanent removal work in the next few months and this would be a great way to finish it off I think. Anyway - just checking in to see if you're still happy with it and using it regularly. Also you were going to demo the eye make-up for us at some point :) .

Kathy

Return to “Cosmetics / Health for CrossDressers”