ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Inhibitif face serum

Share your CrossDressing secret tips and tricks or perhaps you require some help CrossDressing.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
GothGirl
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Inhibitif face serum

Postby GothGirl » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:32 pm

I'm currently trying out Inhibitif Face Serum. It's supposed to reduce the look & growth of facial hair. I bought it on impulse in Boots while buying some ingrown hair solution.
I nearly put it back when I found out it was £29.99!

Anyway, giving it a go. You have to put it on twice a day for first 8 weeks, then twice a week to maintain the effect.
First impressions not great. After putting it on my face felt sticky. Took about half an hour to dry. You can put moisturiser, etc over it.

I'll update in a few weeks to let you know how I'm getting on & if it's worth the hefty price tag. Internet reviews seem good.

Emily
I only smile if I have a reason...

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Inhibitif face serum

Postby DebbieT » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:22 am

That seems like a product aimed at trans women!

Debbie

GothGirl

Postby GothGirl » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:22 pm

I presumed it was more for women with a bit of feminine facial hair. I expect it will do diddly-squat for my hog brush man's beard, but hey-ho..you never know. If it only does a little it may help my skin appearance, meaning not having to trowel on so much make-up when I go out.

GothGirl

Postby GothGirl » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:04 pm

Well I've had to give up using this stuff for a number of reasons:

1) It was causing alot of zits! I have oily skin, & this stuff has the consistency similar to BIo Oil. It was making my skin very spotty.

2) May be getting teenage spots, but it was making my skin look old & saggy , especially on my lower neck.
Just stopped using it for 48 hours & my skin is back to normal!

3) Just couldn't get used to it making my skin feel sticky for a hour or so while it 'dried out'

4) I never noticed the hair growth slowing down or any reduction in the look of beard growth. I must be about 3 weeks into the 8 week period, but I couldn't suffer 1-3 above anymore.

If anyone wants to give it a go, you can get it £10 cheaper on the internet than they are selling it in Boots!

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Postby HelenR » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:31 pm

The reviews for this product vary between poor and totally crap, It is also not recommended for facial hair.

Return to “Cosmetics / Health for CrossDressers”