Lumps in awkward places

Share your CrossDressing secret tips and tricks or perhaps you require some help CrossDressing.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Lumps in awkward places

Postby Sara.G » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:41 pm

Hey everyone,

Okay, I'm not going to beat about the bush with this one .... Last week I had a bit of a health scare in that I found a lump in my groin. It may be an abscess or it may be a tumour - I'll know within the next 2 weeks which it is. I'm praying for the former and hoping the antibiotics I have been prescribed do the trick.

The point of the post however isn't to get a few sympathetic replies but rather to remind you all that unusual lumps anywhere need to be checked out. The GP during his little chat told me that only about 5% of (male) patients will make an appointment for things like this whenever they find them, most do the typical "I'll wait and see if it goes away". He also said that the 5% who do go stand a better chance of complete recovery no matter what the lump is than those who wait. If it is an abscess those who wait risk either a severe infection or even sepsis if it bursts and if it is a tumour the worst case is .... he didn't finish the sentence but drawing his hand across his own leg spoke volumes.

Anyway, if you do find anything please go get it checked ... lumps like this meet the criteria for seeing the GP - when I called the surgery I didn't ask for an appointment I asked if it would be possible for the GP or practice nurse to advise me what to do. The receptionist asked me to wait a second, then asked if I could be there in 30 minutes as the GP needed to see me as soon as possible regarding this problem.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Lumps in awkward places

Postby DebbieT » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:00 am

I hope it's nothing serious!

I guess I'm truly female now, as I seem to spend every other week at the GPs...

I have a couple of lumps, but I like mine :)

Debbie

Sara.G

Postby Sara.G » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:28 am

DebbieT wrote:I hope it's nothing serious!

I guess I'm truly female now, as I seem to spend every other week at the GPs...

I have a couple of lumps, but I like mine :)

Debbie

So no chance of a swap then? lol
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Sara.G

Postby Sara.G » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:52 pm

So the offending lump is still there but it seems smaller and less tender, so hopefully it is the lesser of the two evils. Have a busy enough week ahead without a visit to the GP.

Return to “Cosmetics / Health for CrossDressers”