ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Straight male new to cross dressing

Share your CrossDressing secret tips and tricks or perhaps you require some help CrossDressing.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Richie51
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Straight male new to cross dressing

Postby Richie51 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:55 am

I am what it says on the tin and have disclosed my desires to my wife she is unsure about it all and needs time to take it in, I want to start exploring my feminine side, should I wait for her I really want her help

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Straight male new to cross dressing

Postby DebbieT » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:02 am

Do you want to wait for her?

What would be the repercussions if you didn't?

Is she likely to come round?

How strong is the desire?

Debbie

Richie51
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Richie51 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:44 am

No I want to get on with it. I have suppressed these feelings for years, then Monday night I dreamt about cross dressing. I told her first thing as I wanted to be honest and was sure it was what I wanted to start enjoying. I have started shopping and spoken freely with the shop assistants. If they can accept it why can't she?

Marika
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Marika » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:30 pm

Because she feels betrayed. Because she feels that she never really knew you. Because she feels that you've lied about who you are.

Just a start. And, yes, personal experience.

Jeri E.
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Jeri E. » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:02 pm

Another question: Do you love your wife? I love mine, and even though we've had some very rough patches, she's still the love of my life. So.. If you truly love your wife, give her some time and don't push it. You say you've hidden these feelings for years (join the club, mister..) so a little more time won't kill you. Trust me, it won't kill you. It might make you spend more money in secret though.. :) Be nice to her, honey, give her a while and talk nice to her. Show her some of the things you bought. My wife was jealous as hell about a certain bra I had, because they don't make it in her size! "It's so pretty, I want one too!" (Once you hear those words, it's all good... ) Good luck to you..

Summer

Postby Summer » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:15 am

Flipin 'eck
It's always dificult
It's always about taking time
it's always about giving your SO or wife the time to take it all in

So, yes, despite it always being second fiddle almost always I seem to be having a fetish for just looking at the stuff I have rather than being able to try stuff on, which is waht I want most.

So, yes, it's amost always being second fiddle but sometimes it's beter than being alone!

"I didn't mean to be so deviant dear, it just happened!"
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

xNicolex
Newly registered users

Postby xNicolex » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:02 am

I can understand this very well I am a straight crossdresser and my fiance knows about it and encourages me to be myself, but not at first, at first it was very difficult we almost split but after we sat down and talked about, why I do it, that it doesn't change who I am or how I feel about her and that it is in no way a threat to her she began to come around to the idea now we are closer than ever. Its not easy but with the right information annd support you can help her see that it is harmless. you have to be ture to yourself I suppressed my urges to crossdress for 10 years and I was miserable. my point being you can hide it from everyone else but not yourself and i'm sure your wife will see that it has more advantages than disadvantages as girl would say another excuse to shop :) good luck

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:21 am

I can't add to that.

You're not going to be able to suppress it, but if you love her, and want to stay together, you have to take her into account.

Education is the key.

It will be helpful to you both to read about being trans.

Debbie

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:20 pm

Being straight with a wife who support you will be the best. Without it I couldn't imagine. We have fun shopping together and I could never get my make up as nice as she does it. So I would invest the time and take it slow. It's worth it to me but I have no desire to become a woman. Only crossdress for fun. Some here have different goals. So keep your goals first, then work toward them. If goal is to be married and crossdress with wife then work on that.

Return to “Cosmetics / Health for CrossDressers”