Hiding the hair

Share your CrossDressing secret tips and tricks or perhaps you require some help CrossDressing.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
rhonda
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Hiding the hair

Postby rhonda » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:29 pm

Good tips Kathy. I also use a liquid/ cream foundation but powdered blush with a good brush.
xxxRhonda

Georgina

Postby Georgina » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:46 pm

Ok here's a question: I get to dress probably twice a month with other commitments, and always like to have shaven legs at the very least. Mrs G doesn't mind that but does complain about them going prickly, which they do between times. Do I have any other option than to shave constantly?
It is not why, it just is

Georgina

Postby Georgina » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:58 am

Georgina wrote:Ok here's a question: I get to dress probably twice a month with other commitments, and always like to have shaven legs at the very least. Mrs G doesn't mind that but does complain about them going prickly, which they do between times. Do I have any other option than to shave constantly?

I've been told, double nylon:) I'll try it out

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:02 am

Georgina, it prickles because it's cut, so the ends are sharp. Waxing, epilating or creams will all remove the prickly regrowth.

Debbie

Georgina

Postby Georgina » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:11 pm

DebbieT wrote:Georgina, it prickles because it's cut, so the ends are sharp. Waxing, epilating or creams will all remove the prickly regrowth.

Debbie

Thanks , I think I'd prefer that method

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:25 pm

A little off the topic of leg hair from the original thread but I am trying to eliminate the painful shaving process for good. I went to see an electrologist today, she has both laser and electrolysis in the office. I went in drab (well I still wore my women's jeans but I wear those everywhere now except yard work). First thing I explained with the cross dressing/transgender situation. She was fine and has several other clients in similar boats. She even said she would be put me in touch with one of them who has offered to befriend others who come into the office. Anyway - back to the point - I'm trying to figure out the most cost efficient path forward. We discussed laser on the face and neck to get the hair still not turned gray but it is about 50/50 but non-uniformly distributed (ie gray patches). Then electrolysis to get the remainder. I am thinking about just doing straight electrolysis between my upper lip and nose and around the corners of my mouth and then lasering the rest and see how that works out. before continuing with the electrolysis. Close shaving at the corners my mouth, directly under the nose, and side of the chin are the most painful so I thought that is where I'll try the electrolysis. She did a couple dozen hairs as a test during the free consult to see how it went. The electrolysis is pretty pain free but with a little redness afterwards. I'm sure the laser will be worse but much more efficient. I have a Tria but it has a 1/4" focus spot, hers is about and inch in diameter and I'm sure much more effective.

I have until next Friday the 22nd to decide which way to skin the cat :innocent: .

What is the feedback from those of you who might have been through this already?

Thanks Kathy

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:59 am

I had laser five years ago, which left just they grey and transparent hairs (yes, I think I have polar bear genes!). I've held off on electrolysis because of the cost.

It can take over 300 hours, a cost that soon mounts up.

I've had a test electrolysis patch, just under my chin, to one side. It was only half a centimetre in diameter, but that's still hair free, so I know it would work, I simply cannot justify the cost at the moment.

There are intensive courses offered in some places where they really go at it, and bring the cost down.

As an example: Here

Debbie

Return to “Cosmetics / Health for CrossDressers”