Hiding the hair

Share your CrossDressing secret tips and tricks or perhaps you require some help CrossDressing.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Ginger
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Hiding the hair

Postby Ginger » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:28 pm

Tell her. Get her involved is way more fun

Maryesther
Registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Maryesther » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:13 am

Long sleeves & double or patterned tights. I once shaved my legs and got such stick from MOH that I didn't dare do it again.
When I did I pulled some fine denier tights on and the effect was electric, to say the least. I have to forego that experience nowadays, alas.

M.

rhonda

Postby rhonda » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:52 am

Maryesther, I also have to do long sleeves and gloves. I don`t shave my arms and hands, but I do shave my legs. Please pardon my ignorance, but what is MOH? I know you are referring to your wife, but don`t understand the 3 letter acronym.
xxxRhonda

Marika
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Marika » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:58 am

My other half?

Karen1950

Postby Karen1950 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:27 am

Long sleeves and 70 den holdups....I don't think moh would approve if I suddenly shaved my legs.
Karen :innocent:

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Your legs and maybe she would like it. Grows back anyways

Karen56
Newly registered users

Postby Karen56 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:26 am

I was a cyclist since 1973 but never shaved my legs because of the very reason i wanted to... paranoid about being a CD. Stopped cyclying in 2013 as i was tired of being too slim. went back to weight training-worked like magic but now that I have decided to seriously pursue this woman inside- I'd love to shave my legs. Can anyone tell me ,on the avg. how long it takes for the hair to grow back if it doesn't go well?

rhonda

Postby rhonda » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:42 am

How long does it take you to grow a beard after shaving? near the same.
xxxRhonda

Karen56
Newly registered users

Postby Karen56 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:43 pm

Thanks rhonda...i dunno, i can grow a dandy beard , have little hair on my chest and finer hair on the legs. I asked because i shaved a test strip on my thigh on jan 29 and not the first nub is showing!!! Slow growth would be great in our case but in Fla its been hot enough to wear shorts sooo hey, if we cannot laugh at ourselves what fun is life! And thanks for the forum...makes me feel good about myself.

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:26 pm

I've struggled with this one forever. Finally decided to shave the whole body but the issue is the stubble. My wife hates the porcupine feel after a couple days without shaving. I did buy a pulsed laser hair remover and it worked great on the few areas I've had the patience to use it repeatedly (takes about 5 exposures each a week apart), hands & lower arms, upper chest/lower neck, knees/feet so far. A word of advice - this device does not work on gray hair so if your going to buy one do it now as the progression from color to gray is never ceasing. The good news is gray stubble is almost invisible for 12-24 hours and the hairs themselves seem to be finer. Trying to get help with my back since I can't do it but there never seems to be time for both of us to sit there and focus on it.

The face is another story, I have heavy course facial hair in about 50% of areas (the rest is now gray and less troublesome). The only solution I can find is a REALLY close shave (against the grain and in multiple passes in difference directions until you can rub your fingertips and not feel and stubble in any direction). I always buy the latest and greatest razors and pay ridiculous prices for the blades - they say 30 days of close shaves each but for my purposes 3 shaves or 4 is it, then a new blade. The old ones go to body shaving where they work for months. I sometimes have to shave twice in a day (if outdoors in summer) but I make it 10-12 hours indoors or cloudy/winter sun. This limits me to 2 days in a row or sometimes 3 if I'm really having fun and want to endure the pain. After that I need 2 days of healing before the next excursion.

Make-up -I find a lighter coating works better than heavy if the shave is close - I use liquid/cream foundation and really rub it in to the pores/follicles. It tends to coat the hair in the follicles that way so when it starts to grow out in 4 hours it is makeup colored - buys me an extra 4-6 hours of time before the shadowing starts to be noticeable. Blush (cream type) on top brings back a more natural look, dab on lightly in spots spaced about an inch apart with a sponge and then use a high quality make-up brush to smooth out the dabs. It'll blend the foundation and blush pretty well. Then you can put the blush on your cheeks if you so desire it.

Kathy

Return to “Cosmetics / Health for CrossDressers”