Airbrush Makeup

Share your CrossDressing secret tips and tricks or perhaps you require some help CrossDressing.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
SweetSarah
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Airbrush Makeup

Postby SweetSarah » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Does anyone here use it or have any reviews/recommendations? I've been looking at videos and it seems like a really good way to hide pores and fine lines. Plus I'm not very good yet at contouring and highlighting. ;)

Thanks,
Sarah

Arielle

Re: Airbrush Makeup

Postby Arielle » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:28 am

Not too sure on airbrush kits hun but in my humble honest opinion I think you would be better with just good skin care, moisturising, and concealer. Applying makeup is an art that can't be rushed or sprayed on. Either way keep us updated on your finds. ;)
-"80's girl forever!"

rhonda

Postby rhonda » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:58 am

Well Sarah, got my new Dinair air brush machine this week!! My first attempt at full blown make over had mixed results. It worked fantastic for the foundation and blush. Tried the contouring, but couldn`t really notice the effects. The eye shadow and eyebrows where a BIG FAIL...They weren`t lying in the video when they said less is more!! It is also pretty important to Place the eyebrow stencil the same on both sides..lol..
I ended up with on sweeping up and the other down. I think with a little more practice I am really going to like it. It is so much cleaner than the foundation I have been using.
On a high note, It did give me an opportunity to pick out a really cute outfit for my next Ladies Night Out!!
xxxRhonda

SweetSarah

Postby SweetSarah » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:13 pm

Thanks both for the feedback.

I suspected the eye shadow might be too tedious to spray on. I need coverage help mostly on the foundation so your report is encouraging! Show us the results when you get what you are going for.

S

SweetSarah

Postby SweetSarah » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:02 am

YooHoo!
I found that Sephora sells an aerosol can type spray foundation. It is $28 so I thought I'd try one rather that spend $100+ To see if I'd like a spray product.

First impression was very positive. I had the right color and it goes on super light and is buildable in coats until you get where you want to stop. It's called Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation. I think I'll see good results with it tomorrow night when I have a chance to play some more.

Saraaaaahhhhhh

Arielle

Postby Arielle » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:17 am

SweetSarah wrote:YooHoo!
I found that Sephora sells an aerosol can type spray foundation. It is $28 so I thought I'd try one rather that spend $100+ To see if I'd like a spray product.

First impression was very positive. I had the right color and it goes on super light and is buildable in coats until you get where you want to stop. It's called Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation. I think I'll see good results with it tomorrow night when I have a chance to play some more.

Saraaaaahhhhhh

Interesting, sounds like you might have found something that works at a great value. Post pictures of the results of your new foundation if you want, would love to see. Remember moisturising and basic skin care is a key element of getting that perfect glow as well. ;)
-"80's girl forever!"

Return to “Cosmetics / Health for CrossDressers”