Cx

Share your CrossDressing secret tips and tricks or perhaps you require some help CrossDressing.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Davina
Preference: Transitioning Female

Cx

Postby Davina » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:01 pm

Off to see the surgeon tomorrow, feeling a little nervous, bit like the second phyco assessment, should be a matter of crossing the I's and dotting the T's, October seems very close :shock: :thumbs: if there true to there word, but ive taken it with a pinch of salt, however they've been bang on with dates so far !

My better half is coming along for the first time as its an hour and a quarter and i want her to know whats in store, bring on some possible very awkward questions ! :thumbs:
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

CarolineM

Re: Cx

Postby CarolineM » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:30 am

Good luck for today! Hope it all goes well :thumbs:

Xxx Caroline

DebbieT

Postby DebbieT » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:08 am

I'd be tempted to screw with their heads, as I have come to the conclusion that we shouldn't have to jump through these hoops to be recognised as female.

We are if we say we are.

I don't have to prove I own a motorcycle to get a tattoo.

Debbie

Summer
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Summer » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:17 pm

Not looking in here too much at the mo, but hope all went well.
Hugs.
X
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

Davina

Postby Davina » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:16 pm

Well all went ok, got the green light for the opp from the Doc . . . . :)

have to see the obligatory second surgeon opinion , but that is just a formality. . . .

time wise next appointment is December, im on standby ! ! for a cancellation appointment but what are the chances but you never know . . . .

hopefully i'll be able to get a date then or at least an idea of a possible month !

xx Dav
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Return to “Cosmetics / Health for CrossDressers”