How Can I Get Thicker Calves

Share your CrossDressing secret tips and tricks or perhaps you require some help CrossDressing.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
kitsu-ki
Newly registered users
Preference: Transgendered

How Can I Get Thicker Calves

Postby kitsu-ki » Sat May 09, 2015 4:04 pm

I don't know if this is in the right section but here goes;

So have you noticed how women fill those taller boots better than… well guys wearing them? Their Calves I mean. They are thicker.

I was wondering if anyone knew how a crossdresser/ transgender can get thicker calves.

I mean without them looking all veiny like a runner on steroids. And I am happy with my thighs, so I don't want those getting thicker lol.

Summer
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: How Can I Get Thicker Calves

Postby Summer » Sat May 09, 2015 7:01 pm

I think I'd prefer to get thinner boots.
Still, each to their own.
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Postby HelenR » Sat May 09, 2015 10:09 pm

A bit puzzled by this. I actually want thicker thighs and want to keep my calves slim, to look more like a woman.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Sun May 10, 2015 2:52 pm

They buy boots that fit....that's why they fit.

I've been boot shopping both by myself and with my wife (for her, in that instance) and there's loads of styles, so it's just a matter of finding a pair that fit.

IF you're buying online, check to see if they have a calf measurement, and measure your own calf.

Debbie

Arielle

Postby Arielle » Tue May 12, 2015 5:43 pm

Cycling seems like a viable solution. Btw welcome to the forums and you look great in your photo.
-"80's girl forever!"

AngelaD

Postby AngelaD » Fri May 22, 2015 6:18 am

I think doing a lot of sport has helped my legs. I agree with Helen, I'm trying to get the top part of my legs/ hips/bum bigger. Also, what Arielle said: cycling is great for legs. For the calves, stand up straight and then lift your heals off the ground as high as you can and then back down again, rinse, repeat.
x Angela

Katie Anne
Newly registered users

Postby Katie Anne » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:39 pm

The calves are an extremely dense set of muscles. If you want fast growth I suggest a grease the gears workout. that means 50 reps of heel raises about every two hours across the day. It hurts like the fires of hell but in two weeks your calves should be an inch larger. Google "grease the gears workout" and heel raises for more information.

Cheers
Catty-Anne

Sizzle
Registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Sizzle » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:44 pm

Arielle wrote:Cycling seems like a viable solution. Btw welcome to the forums and you look great in your photo.

Actually, I've been a serious cyclist for well over 50 years, and that hasn't done much for my calf definition.

I remember 50 years ago when I was young, a guy I was riding with had really well defined calves, and I wanted that myself.

Despite decades of workouts, never happened.

I suspect it's largely genetics.

But if there is a workout solution, I suspect Catty-Anne's would probably be the most effective.

Return to “Cosmetics / Health for CrossDressers”