Gym!

Share your CrossDressing secret tips and tricks or perhaps you require some help CrossDressing.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Gym!

Postby DebbieT » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:00 am

The closest I get to a gym is I play football with somebody called Jim.

True that.

If I need to lose weight, I stop drinking alcohol.

Debbie

Steven
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Steven » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:11 am

I am the one of those who have been tying for many years, only thinking of going gym for losing weight and be fit. I am much lazy.

dani262
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby dani262 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:56 pm

I tried the gym but only managed the induction. Instead I got myself a cross trainer and I love it!

Half an hour on their every night and you'll really notice the difference :d

kathy123
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby kathy123 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:38 pm

DebbieT hit the nail on the head. I can balance my exercise level and food intake to stay pretty good (we do a lot of outdoor activities in all seasons - going snowshoeing today in 15" of fresh snow, shoveled and skied yesterday). Alcohol seems to be the item that tips the scales one way or the other. Skip the wine and beer and weight loss ensues - not to mention some budget releif :thumbs: .

sheene1976
Registered users
Preference: Male (CD Admirer)

Postby sheene1976 » Sat May 27, 2017 9:32 pm

After christmas I started exercising a lot more and to date I've lost two stone (28 lbs for the USA).

Previously I have never dressed as a female outside but as I now run and cycle at least 3 times a week, it was an ideal oppertunity. Now, I wear womens leggings, tops and underwear when I exercise.

I know just about every longish term CDer will think nothing of this but for someone that had no confidence to do this before I can say I feel so free when I exercise knowing I am out in public and wearing women's clothes.
Providing you're happy with life then who else matters.

Return to “Cosmetics / Health for CrossDressers”