ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Gym!

Share your CrossDressing secret tips and tricks or perhaps you require some help CrossDressing.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Summer
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Gym!

Postby Summer » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Typically I hate exercise, but I do go out running/jogging reasonably often.

I was wondering how many of you lovely ladies do gym work or go jogging or even diet to keep a reasonable figure?
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Re: Gym!

Postby HelenR » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:19 pm

I'm certainly thinking of doing some sit-ups and crunches a couple of times every day. These are terrific for strengthening your back, trimming your stomach, and building up just your thighs and bum, which are all the areas I would like to improve.

CarolineM
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby CarolineM » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:12 pm

I used to cycle a lot, but don't so much now - do a fair amount of walking, and I'm trying to watch what I eat to lose some weight - there are dresses I need to get into!

xxx

Caroline

Davina
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby Davina » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Should do . . . . been thinking about it . . . . really ought to . . . .probably won’t lol
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Fiona1

Postby Fiona1 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:40 pm

I used to ride my bicycle 10 miles a day at lunch time, but with my knees falling apart, that's pretty painful. I am going to try a stationary bike and see how much easier that is on my knees. I know it's easier (past experience) just don't know how much at this point.

I have cut way down on my beer drinking (love beer) and have lost 20-30 lbs....
I didn't ask for my highly feminine side, I spent most of my life thinking it was a curse but now I see it for what it is, a gift.

jamiinkc
Registered users

Postby jamiinkc » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:28 am

<---gym bunny
I only work part time so I am usually in there for at least and hour a day. Stair climber works wonders for the booty! I was blessed with a fast metabolism and I usually eat like a bird as is, which is crazy since I love to cook.

Sonya1

Postby Sonya1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:21 pm

I started doing "planking" to start off helping with my core (back/stomach). Get into a pushup position except resting on your forearms. Keep your back straight and hold for a minute. So far, I still live!
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

AngelaD

Postby AngelaD » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:40 am

Been a member of gyms on and off for years. Not a member at the moment, but thinking of joining again as my current program; yoga and cycling doesn't seem to be quite enough. Also sometimes go bouldering (artificial climbing hall). I get very muscly arms very quickly though ( not very ladylike!) which is a problem for me in general with gyms. I need to exercise my core ( had several slipped discs) without doing too much shoulder and arms.

Sonya, I'm going to try your planking exercise, thanks!

AngelaD

Postby AngelaD » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:11 pm

Have been a member of a gym for 3 weeks now. two times a week, I already feel much fitter. I'm concentrating on legs, bum and tum. Anybody know how I can fill in the dimples I have on the sides of my bum just behind the hip bones? A 3 month crash course of cream buns might work, but it'll all collect on the tum :washedup: might have to make some padded panties....

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:54 pm

Gym three times week. Two part program so gets each body part three times in two weeks. Large girl in shoulder and arms. Lucky for me I don't go public in drag. At least not yet and when I do I will look like rupaul or Dennis rodman did except white. I will be over the top and no hiding a boy in a dress for me but that's my gig. No way I will ever be sneaking around or blending in as real lady

Return to “Cosmetics / Health for CrossDressers”