ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

IPL/Laser Hair Removal

Share your CrossDressing secret tips and tricks or perhaps you require some help CrossDressing.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
carol64
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: IPL/Laser Hair Removal

Postby carol64 » Fri May 10, 2013 3:50 am

I should have mentioned that while I agree plastering pancake make-up on top of laser burns is not recommended, you can use a dusting of mineral make-up to hide the redness. As your beard shadow diminishes, mineral make-up will do the job for routine outings anyway. You don't want to look like a clown in the shops. Save the heavy stuff for the darkened dance floor.
Carol

Allison N
Registered users
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Allison N » Fri May 10, 2013 9:23 pm

i had to use a dusting of mineral makeup after my first time using the epilator on my face, it was very red. the mineral makeup will had but youll still be a little pink if you got as red as i did after epilating that first time.

Maria2

Postby Maria2 » Fri May 10, 2013 11:44 pm

My facial hair is pretty gray. Between that and the fact that there is an electrologist quite close by who works out of her basement, (how much more privacy could you ask for?), I went for electrolysis. It is going super. The only downer is that I have a lot more hairs than I thought. The epilator was really taking care of them making me think many of them were gone.
The lady only charges $50 per hour and always removes more than 200 hairs per hour. Pretty good rates in my mind.
:) :) :frrrt: :frrrt: :) :)

carol64
Registered users

Postby carol64 » Sat May 11, 2013 12:09 pm

My laser lady charges $110 per hour and in that time can do two whole legs or tummy, chest and arms.
Carol

carol64
Registered users

Postby carol64 » Sat May 18, 2013 7:56 am

Yesterday, Friday, I had a close shave about 8am. Today I got up early 6am and decided to spend the morning as Carol. I was all set for another shave but then thought twice about it after looking in the mirror and feeling my cheeks. I got dressed, wig and all, put on my lippy and thought I looked pretty naturally femme without any other cosmetics. I mean, how many GGs have foundation and powder before breakfast at home?
Just two goes at laser hair removal has remove all colour from my beard and dramatically slowed regrowth. Of course I'd shave before leaving the house but more in case someone kisses me than because of the look!
Carol

Carla68

Postby Carla68 » Sat May 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Sounds like it is a lot cheaper in Australia

I had my legs and face done today and that takes about 2.5 hours and that costs £400 currently £350 as the face hasn't been going too well think the first few the power was too low I now have extreme pain and burning smell but think its working

I also get a few belts of laser between my bikini line and belly button and now i know what to sensation to expect I am pleased to say nothing moved this time and blushes were spared all round

I have obviously been able to hide the reason I wanted IPL done fairly well but after 6 different sessions I think Fran cottoned on when I accidently said "when the midrife is sorted i'll be able to wear a cropped top"

At least we will have something different to talk about next session

Carla

Carla68

Postby Carla68 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:26 am

Starting to wonder how well the IPL is working had 8 sessions on the face and still pretty dark on chin and lip although other areas less so

Unfortunately time is against me as can see some light coloured hairs that are not going and want these gone too

Legs have had six belts but I'm out of work at moment so stopped buts does seem to have taken a lot off

I think the estimates they give for IPL success and timings are based on women not men

bikini line up to 6 and looking good too

Carla

Marika
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Marika » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Apparently, my face shape is quite feminine. Even though I find people in the wrong gender do tend to have the feminine/masculine features of their correct gender, I never considered myself to follow that trend.

Now that's interesting. I hadn't thought about that before, but I have a narrow jaw and high cheekbones with no discernable Adam's apple. It took only subtle makeup to transform my features, so, looks like that is true, then... lol

Maria2

Postby Maria2 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:26 am

You lucky girls. I have a long, horsey, guy face. Ha ha.
That's why I wear big hair. To soften the look a bit.

:frrrt: :frrrt: ;) ;) :frrrt: :frrrt:

Carla68

Postby Carla68 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Hi All

Update just to say 30 months since I started laser treatment and also at least a year of electrolysis on my face I'm starting to get some serious results definitely some bare patches

I'm now very tolerent to having my face burnt or electricuted now and my bank balance is very very dented

Carla

Return to “Cosmetics / Health for CrossDressers”