ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Hair Removal Poll

Share your CrossDressing secret tips and tricks or perhaps you require some help CrossDressing.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.

What's your prefered method of hair removal?

Shaving
38%
Waxing
14%
Sugaring
No votes
Epilation
20%
Cream (e.g Veet)
28%
Laser
No votes
IPL ( Intense Pulsed Light )
No votes

Total votes: 50

katevibes
Registered users

Re: Hair Removal Poll

Postby katevibes » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:20 pm

I wouldn't say that they total 'shyte' but the results are inconsistent. Sometimes I get a good pull that takes out a lot of hair and sometimes not. You need to use a lot of strips.

The Superdrug Essential ones seem to be the best value I have found at £1 for sixteen good sized strips.

Katexx

Adonia
Registered users

Postby Adonia » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Well, I did my first epilation sessions yesterday and today and I have to say it was a bit 'challenging' at times. But, I'm going to keep on with it, the redness died down pretty quickly - faster than I was expecting given what some girls here have said about it - plus I moisturised with aloe vera gel after. BUT . . . the results are amazing - I'm so smooth now, and loving it - stockings and lingerie feel fabulous :horny: I'm also using hair remover cream for those more sensitive areas lol

LucyG11
Newly registered users

Postby LucyG11 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:58 pm

katevibes wrote:Hi Girls,

I bought a battery epilator recently. It turned out to be a big mistake. Not too bad on the arms but when trying it on the pubes my scrotal sac caught under the plastic hood and left me bleeding. Nasty!

Waxing, strips and tweezing from now on.

Katevibesxx

It is possible to epilate there successfully. Extreme care though and make sure to pull the skin really tight. The lightest of touches with the epilator will avoid it catching loose skin. I occasionally epilate there but only about a week after shaving. The hairs are shorter and don't tangle so much in the epilator.
The only place I haven't used it yet is on my face. Anyone tried it on facial hair?

katevibes
Registered users

Postby katevibes » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Hi ladies,

Undeterred by my previous experience heating wax in the microwave I thought I would give it another go as it did produce the best results. Strips are O.K but inconsistant and leave a sticky residue. Shaving my pubes I abandoned long ago,too many prickles.

I bought some hard bikini wax from Ebay which came in a metal tin and so had to be decanted into a plastic container before going anywhere near the microwave! After an initial melting I kept it to temparature in a pan of water on the stove. If you try it be really, really carefull before you apply it to your skin as serious burns could result if too hot. I think they suggest testing on the cheek. I suppose they meant the face? Being a skinflint I used baby oil rather than buy their stuff to prevent the wax sticking to me. It seemed to work.

It's a bit of a messy job to do on your own but after a couple of times you get to know how to handle applying the stuff without it going all over the kitchen. I sit on a wooden chair with a bin liner over it. A mirror in front might help but is possibly a little narcissistic.

The feeling afterwards of satin panties gliding over perfectly smooth skin is a sensual delight. Better, it lasts longer than other methods I've tried so far.

Love ,

Katexx.

Louise4ever
Site Admin
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Louise4ever » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Sounds terribly time consuming, but then again which method doesn't take time, I loved the results of waxing but after doing 1 leg and realizing that nearly 2 hours had gone by, I wouldn't mind getting it done at a salon if I could find a CD friendly one.

katevibes
Registered users

Postby katevibes » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Of course, I was only talking about a small area!

Kate.

Satina
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Satina » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Got rid of most of my body hair last night using Nair Sensitive, that stuff is powerful and I smelled like a tart afterwards.
Is it safe to use on beards or would the fumes kill me?.
Self proclaimed satin fetishist.
Satina.

Louise4ever
Site Admin

Postby Louise4ever » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:08 pm

I think it would cause terrable irritation because of the desity of hair on the face.

Satina
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Satina » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:52 pm

OK Louise, thanks for that. ;)
Self proclaimed satin fetishist.
Satina.

Louise4ever
Site Admin

Postby Louise4ever » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:11 pm

I haven't tried it however I'm guessing it's designed for those fine dark lady hairs, thick men hairs need stronger stuff lol

Return to “Cosmetics / Health for CrossDressers”