ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Hair Removal Poll

Share your CrossDressing secret tips and tricks or perhaps you require some help CrossDressing.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.

What's your prefered method of hair removal?

Shaving
38%
Waxing
14%
Sugaring
No votes
Epilation
20%
Cream (e.g Veet)
28%
Laser
No votes
IPL ( Intense Pulsed Light )
No votes

Total votes: 50

JulieR

Re: Hair Removal Poll

Postby JulieR » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:57 pm

I changed my mind. Hwo can I change my vote?

Louise4ever
Site Admin
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Louise4ever » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:07 pm

JulieR wrote :
> I changed my mind. Hwo can I change my vote?

don't think you can :/

katevibes
Registered users

Postby katevibes » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Nothing that a little plastic surgery could not fix.

Only joking, all is fine and thanks for your concern. However, as I recently discovered even home waxing has it's hazards.

Using an old plastic hotel card key as an applicator for the wax I left in the pot whilst re-heating in the microwave. When I came to fetch it out after the pinger went the pot was on fire inside. I'd forgotten that the key has a metallic strip and that kicked things off!

The stink was appalling and it took an hour of scrubbing to clean the oily black residue out of the microwave.

Fortunenately, the thing still worked and I was spared having to concoct an explanation for you know who.

Katevibesxx

denimbasquecd
Registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby denimbasquecd » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:21 am

I have the problem that I am very hairy! I did not no how I could remove any hair without having to explain to Gf why , she does not know about my crossdressing. Thats until she surgested I should shave my chest! I am regreting it now ! I came out in a very bad red rash, I have since used a hair removel cream which is better but just does not last very long, but I feel so much better dressing now, Just my arms and legs now LOL. I dont know why she surgested it unless she knows! (sorry about my spelling)

libertinecd
Newly registered users

Postby libertinecd » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:00 am

I try to use an epilator once a week all over. The results of epliating are much better than shaving, lasts a lot longer and when your hair does start to grow back you don't get a stubble like when using a razor. I think their better than waxing too as they give more consistent results and they can be used on very short hair so you don't have to wait for your hair to grow back for it to be effective.

Epilators can be quite painful at first but if you persist your hairs really do grow back thinner and weaker so it gets easier over time. They are not good using before a night out as they will leave your skin covered in red pimples where the hairs have been pulled out (although these clear up in a day or so). Also I wouldn't recommend putting any creams on after using and letting your pours close naturally otherwise you may develop spots which are not very pretty and take longer to clear up.

For anyone who hasn't tried one before I would surely recommend a decent mains powered model, If your going to try one on an unshaven area for the first time I would suggest you start by shaving the area a couple of days beforehand with a razor or first using hair clippers on a number 1 setting as it would be more painful to use on really long hairs.

Well worth the investment and in my opinion, the best temporary hair removal method :)

Crystal

Postby Crystal » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:03 am

I did try Epilation once, NEVER again. ok on legs, left my arms full of red spots an god my chest HOUCH, ended up buy some cream to finish off.
I have now checked this place out http://deeselecta.co.uk/contactus.aspx an they have quoted me £100 for a full body wax. Thinking of making the 65 mile trip
HUGS & KISSES

Louise4ever
Site Admin

Postby Louise4ever » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Crystal wrote:I did try Epilation once, NEVER again. ok on legs, left my arms full of red spots an god my chest HOUCH, ended up buy some cream to finish off.
I have now checked this place out http://deeselecta.co.uk/contactus.aspx an they have quoted me £100 for a full body wax. Thinking of making the 65 mile trip

BARGIN!!!

Crystal

Postby Crystal » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Louise4ever wrote:
Crystal wrote:I did try Epilation once, NEVER again. ok on legs, left my arms full of red spots an god my chest HOUCH, ended up buy some cream to finish off.

BARGIN!!!

Thats what I thought, around here its £150+
HUGS & KISSES

JulieR

Postby JulieR » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:37 am

Has anyone tried the waxing strips?

Louise4ever
Site Admin

Postby Louise4ever » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:51 pm

JulieR wrote:Has anyone tried the waxing strips?

Yes! they're shyte!! lol

Return to “Cosmetics / Health for CrossDressers”