ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

New ITV Series

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

New ITV Series

Postby Sara.G » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:12 am

Just spotted an advert for a new series to be shown on ITV - Transformation Street, 9PM, Thursday. Judging by the clip it looks interesting.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: New ITV Series

Postby DebbieT » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:09 am

I'm always dubious when mainstream media want to show transgender issues.

I'm yet to see one that's done in a way that doesn't have me sreaming at the television.

Either they skip huge chunks of what, why and how, choose inappropriate people or feel that they need 'balance' by including a bigotted transphobe in the way that they wouldn't if discussing gay inequality.

Debbie

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: New ITV Series

Postby Sara.G » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:05 pm

I understand what you mean, especially after the Piers Morgan Life Stories with Caitlin Jenner. It was obvious that he was phrasing his questions in a manner designed to provoke reaction and to goad Caitlin to give a more aggressive response - all credit that she was able to respond in a manner which effectively made Piers look silly. I would imagine had he phrased his questions differently that they would have been answered in a manner which would have be of interest/useful to some viewers.

Sara
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”