ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Hello from Rica

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Ricafern
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Hello from Rica

Postby Ricafern » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:45 pm

Hello, I"m Rica and I'm new to CD. Recently during a Halloween party I dressed up and it was fun. I received some nice compliments so I thought about doing it some more. I did a photo shoot and may do some more. I don't know if I fit the true definition of cross dressing as I am somewhat ignorant. Anywho, Thanks for reading. Here is a link to my DeviantArt page.

https://ricardosphotoshop.deviantart.com

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Hello from Rica

Postby DebbieT » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:55 am

For a non-dedicated cross dresser, you have great legs...

Debbie

Ricafern
Newly registered users

Postby Ricafern » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:08 pm

DebbieT wrote:For a non-dedicated cross dresser, you have great legs...

Debbie

Thank you! I was a professional bike racer in the past. Those legs have over 250,000 miles on them.

kathy123
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby kathy123 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:53 pm

Hi Rica,

I took a look at the linked page, very nice photography. You look great as well, I think as natural as anyone. Hope you are able to comfortably explore you're interests. I think it is a tough thing for many of us in this community to have any public side to speak of, so to put it out there on the website you shared was wonderful. I'd be interested in the feedback you receive, I noticed the little disclaimer about the original intent behind the dressing. Whatever the motivation I'm glad to see you enjoyed it. My photographic attempts are just the basic phone shots and never seem to do justice to the scene or capture any good emotion. But I take lots of them none the less. I'm always excited to be out in public but the pictures just do not capture it.

Kathy

Ricafern
Newly registered users

Postby Ricafern » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:09 pm

kathy123 wrote:Hi Rica,

I took a look at the linked page, very nice photography. You look great as well, I think as natural as anyone. Hope you are able to comfortably explore you're interests. I think it is a tough thing for many of us in this community to have any public side to speak of, so to put it out there on the website you shared was wonderful. I'd be interested in the feedback you receive, I noticed the little disclaimer about the original intent behind the dressing. Whatever the motivation I'm glad to see you enjoyed it. My photographic attempts are just the basic phone shots and never seem to do justice to the scene or capture any good emotion. But I take lots of them none the less. I'm always excited to be out in public but the pictures just do not capture it.

Kathy

Thanks for the nice comments. I've always had girly feet and legs and I definitely got some feedback at the halloween party. Photography is a lot of fun. I've said to myself many times when looking a pics of people(CD and non CD) "If I could just get them in the studio, they would look like a million dollars!". You should consider getting into photography. It can be done on a budget and you can learn a lot about it online.

Thanks again,
Rica

Georgina
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Georgina » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:56 pm

You look ace :)

Well jealous!
It is not why, it just is

Ricafern
Newly registered users

Postby Ricafern » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:01 pm

Georgina wrote:You look ace :)

Well jealous!

Thanks! I'm itching to do another photo shoot, but I don't know exactly what look I want. Workin on it.

Rica

:innocent:

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”