ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Comment on the topic below

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Comment on the topic below

Postby Sara.G » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:18 pm

My opinion is that your post is a thinly disguised advertisement for unregulated pharmaceuticals and as a qualified forensic pharmacologist I feel that I should warn all our members about the dangers of obtaining medication from potentially unlicensed sources.

As for asking for comparisons on two unrelated medications - the first is a headache tablet and the former an antibiotic.

Finally, as a moderator I feel obliged to inform you that I have removed your links and also banned you for breaking forum rules.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”