Comment on the topic below

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Comment on the topic below

Postby Sara.G » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:18 pm

My opinion is that your post is a thinly disguised advertisement for unregulated pharmaceuticals and as a qualified forensic pharmacologist I feel that I should warn all our members about the dangers of obtaining medication from potentially unlicensed sources.

As for asking for comparisons on two unrelated medications - the first is a headache tablet and the former an antibiotic.

Finally, as a moderator I feel obliged to inform you that I have removed your links and also banned you for breaking forum rules.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

joeden
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby joeden » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:41 pm

Sorry Sarah but your title doesn't fit, it is or was my post below when I noticed it, your post moves after a message is posted on it, your post kind of indicates that I've done something wrong which of course I haven't, just an observation.

admincd6
Site Admin
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby admincd6 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:11 am

Thank you for your post and information Sara. Very important and useful.. and well done for banning them.

Joeden.. We remove Spam daily.. So if you see any, please do not worry.. once we login we remove them and the Spammers..

So their posts are not up for long.. Unfortunately these are real people and not bots, so its hard to always spot.
We have blocked most of them by country via server firewall but some are from the US, EU etc.

I think we should get an massive online group and attack the Spammers websites that they are promoting.. lol

Many thanks..

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”