ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

CROSSDRESSING IN BONDAGE

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
tommygun40
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

CROSSDRESSING IN BONDAGE

Postby tommygun40 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:55 am

I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND WOULD LIKE TO GET HELP WITH MY BONDAGE FETISH. MY FANTASY IS TO GET TIED UP WITH HANDCUFFS. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO GET ARRESTED FOR FUN JUST TO SEE WHAT IT IS LIKE. ALSO TO GO THROUGH ALL THE PROCEDURES POLICE PUT CRIMINALS THROUGH IN JAIL.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: CROSSDRESSING IN BONDAGE

Postby DebbieT » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:32 am

Not sure how it relates to the trans spectrum...?

Have you thought about dating a police officer?

Debbie

tommygun40
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby tommygun40 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:50 am

NO BUT I WILLING TO TRY ANYTHING SOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD BE FUN.

Satina
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Satina » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:24 pm

I think a lot of us probably like the bondaged while crossdressed thing, there's nothing too weird or anything wrong with it as long as nothing illegal is involved. You just need to find a woman, man, or indeed trans-person, whichever suits your taste, and they need to be as kinky and as open minded as you are.

You both need to agree on a safe word, or humming or mmphing a tune if you're gagged; this will mean that the dominator or dominatrix will have to, by law, release you upon hearing the safe word or tune.

There is of course self-bondage, which I do regularly, but you need to make sure that you dont tie yourself to anything or gag youself in this case. The reason I say don't gag yourself when on your own is just in case sickness suddenly comes on and you spew, the gag will cause it to choke you and we all know that means game-over.

You can freeze keys inside an ice block but be sure to experiment with thaw-out times vs block size and take ambient temperature into account. Also it would be a good idea to have someone trustworthy to come over with your doorkeys and free you if you don't phone or text them within a given amount of time.

There are probably of course loads of other factors to take into account, I'm sure anyone else on here could pipe-up with a few do's and don'ts. Bondage is also not just about trans or crossdressing, it's also fun to do it in any mode.

Have fun but FFS be careful. :thumbs:

PS: I almost forgot an important thing, also have a spare set of keys somewhere. You could put them inside a bag, weighed down into messy liquid. You would have course have to clean-up the mess after tipping it over to obtain the keys, but at least you'll be able to get free in an emergency.
Self proclaimed satin fetishist.
Satina.

Satina
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Satina » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:04 pm

Blimey!, that's a lot of SPAM!
Self proclaimed satin fetishist.
Satina.

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:54 pm

Satina wrote:Blimey!, that's a lot of SPAM!

That is only a fraction of what gets posted - most members never get to see the rubbish that gets put up, only what slips through when Debbie, Louise or myself are offline.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”