ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Compliments

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Summer
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Compliments

Postby Summer » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:04 pm

Hi all
It's been quite a while (again) since I posted here, but I do look in often.

Anyway, I am susbscribed to a blog of a crossdresser called Hannah. Her most recent blog, link below, is about compliments.
Here on CDZ often compliment each other, but how many have been complimented by a stranger whilst out and about. By this I do mean complimented, not propositioned.

I go out ocasionally, most recently to Brighton whilst dressed in a lovely shift dress and flat shoes - no wig, no bra, both of which I think I'd do better off without as they can be a little uncomfortable and inconvenient even if they make it more "passable".

I've never had a stranger compliment me, have any of you and how did it feel?

Cheers
Summer
x

https://hannahmcknight.org/2017/08/24/love-your-dress/
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Compliments

Postby DebbieT » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:00 am

I was in York on Monday. We'd (I was with four friends) just come out of a bar where we'd had some lunch, when a guy came through the crowd and handed me a plastic bag containing a framed print of a painting of The Shambles (a really old street in York).

He said "I think you're really beautiful and brave, and I want you to have a memento of your day."

I stumbled a thank you, to be honest I didn't really know what to say or do. Before I could ask him anything, he raced off.

Shame really, because he was cute and about my age. He hadn't even written his phone number and put it in the bag.

I'm still a little shocked about that.

Debbie
york2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Penelope65
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Compliments

Postby Penelope65 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:32 am

Yes, the last time I visited Primark the checkout assistant complimented my scarf, earrings and lipstick. I mentioned it in my reply to Sara G's post "Cardiff" in the Cross Dressers Spotted Section from 4 May. It was nice to hear and I did think she was trying to help me feel accepted. Also, about two weeks ago, as I waited for a rain shower to end before leaving a supermarket, a lady beckoned, touched my arm and said quietly "Don't be ashamed of who you are"

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”