ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

A full week dressed

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Penelope65
Preference: Transgendered

A full week dressed

Postby Penelope65 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:20 pm

I think I can safely say this now. Last week I was unable to have any Penny time for a couple of days as I was staying at mum's. I arrived back home in the mid-afternoon last Thursday. First of all, I needed to visit the local bank. There are reasons why I prefer not to do that dressed. However, once that was done and I was back home it was on with a more ladylike outfit than jeans and a T-shirt. I've now passed that milestone on my journey of having spent a full seven days wearing only female clothing. I intend to continue into and including the Bank Holiday Monday - a total of 11 and a half days. The longest previous continuous run was 4 and a half days from 26 to 30 December last year :)

Georgina
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: A full week dressed

Postby Georgina » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:30 am

Well done Penny. It always seems to me that you always look very comfortable and relaxed and I'm proud of your achievement:)
It is not why, it just is

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”