ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Doctor Who is a Trans person

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Summer
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Doctor Who is a Trans person

Postby Summer » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:10 pm

I'm pleased that the new Doctor Who is female, think that along with the new writer it could go very well.

If The Master can become female then so can the Doctor, after all when Matt Smith became the Doctor he did pat himself down and say " . . . am I a girl?".

Actually I think he'd make quite a good girl. :innocent:
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

Georgina

Re: Doctor Who is a Trans person

Postby Georgina » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:37 am

Well there are pictures of Matt Smith in a dress on the web ! It's from a Daily Mail article so in the interests of taste and decency I won't share it
It is not why, it just is

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:17 am

Dear Doctor,

Thank you for your recent application to change your legal gender under the Gender Recognition Act.
However, a number of issues have come to light with your application.

Firstly, you have not been living as your acquired gender for the required period of time.
In order to qualify for legal gender recognition, you must first live in your acquired gender for at least two years – that is, 26 episodes plus two Christmas specials.

Secondly, you did not include the £140 fee.

Lastly, it has also come to our attention that you are legally married to one Professor River Song.

As your marriage was conducted in a quarry in Wales, we regret to inform you that under the law of England and Wales, we are unable to process any application for gender recognition at this time.

Under provisions of the Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act, we require consent from your spouse in order to move forward with your change of legal gender.

The Gender Recognition Panel has received no confirmation of consent from Professor Song. Indeed, we have been unable to locate Professor Song at her last known address, the Stormcage Containment Facility.

In order to proceed with your application for legal gender recognition, please provide proof of your spouse’s consent or confirmation of your divorce.

Best,
HM Government

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:05 am

Dear HM Government,

To address the issues at hand, firstly with respect to the required time period - due to complications with my physiological condition I am unable to predict whether I could fulfill these adequately in human terms. All it would take is one serious injury such as being blasted by a stray Dalek and I would once more be at the mercy of my regenerative powers and most likely to recover to find that I resembled some other thespian from your planet (Hopefully one of the better respected one's!!) However, I can provide evidence from such galactic worthies as Davros, The Master and The entire Ood race that in a single Earth day I can spend several years traversing time and space.

Secondly, Time Lords never have any money - my previous companions will testify to this (I think Mickey Smith or Jack Harkness may still be available for comment)

Finally, there may be an issue contacting Prof. Song - as I recall Prof Song (aka Melody Pond) is capable of time travel and could be anywhere both living and dead. This means that we can be either married or not depending on where along her particular timeline you encounter her.

On a personal note, I would like to add that I am not seeking any gender reassignment surgery or counselling since as far as I am currently aware my physical form is 100% female and in full working order (although I have still to roadtest certain aspects of my new body). That said however, some instruction on which is the correct type of bra to wear for certain activities would be welcomed along with instruction in how to fasten the :censored: thing without dislocating parts of my anatomy and can you recommend a decent bra-fitting service that is handy to Cardiff?

Also, in defence of my apparent place of marriage - most of the known universe resembles Wales these days. For example, when the Daleks attacked in 2009 and removed Earth to the Medusa cascade several acquaintances remarked that that the London street where Rose Tyler was seen entering an electrical retailers looked similar to the main shopping area of Pontypridd. Therefore, I would seek to declare that any marriage I may have undertaken would be void as it would not have been registered properly or conducted by a legally permitted celebrant under the Laws quoted by yourself - as far as I am aware my former self's bow tie has no formal ecumenical qualification nor have I (I think - can't recall being invested as a theologian in the past few centuries or so)

Regards,
The Doctor
(13th regeneration and still going strong)

P.S. As I am the President of Earth, can I simply over-rule this ruling and get on with keeping you lot safe from all the nasty species out there that are hellbent on your destruction?
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

GothGirl

Postby GothGirl » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:35 pm

I haven't watched Dr Who for years. I tried the new series for a while when it came back with that Northern guy & Billie Piper, but they seemed to spend most of the time running around chasing stuff, & it made me dizzy lol .

I saw the end of last episode of this most recent series by accident, & seemed quite obvious the next Dr was going to be female.
Well, at least if we get any hassle on the street now , we can say we are Dr Who fans & we just woke up this morning & found we had regenerated as a lady overnight....

Bags of space inside the tardis for lots of shoes though, & dresses...tops...skirts...accessories...more shoes..
Do they have a branch of New Look on Skaro?
I only smile if I have a reason...

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:10 am

GothGirl wrote:I haven't watched Dr Who for years. I tried the new series for a while when it came back with that Northern guy & Billie Piper, but they seemed to spend most of the time running around chasing stuff, & it made me dizzy lol .

I saw the end of last episode of this most recent series by accident, & seemed quite obvious the next Dr was going to be female.
Well, at least if we get any hassle on the street now , we can say we are Dr Who fans & we just woke up this morning & found we had regenerated as a lady overnight....

Bags of space inside the tardis for lots of shoes though, & dresses...tops...skirts...accessories...more shoes..
Do they have a branch of New Look on Skaro?

Would recommend any re-runs of David Tennant and/or Matt Smith era episodes - these seem to be the golden years for the new series so far.

No New Look on Skaro yet - news hasn't reached them yet that "What Everyone Wants" went bust around the turn of the Down With SPAM!.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”