ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Inspiration

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
sheene1976
Registered users
Preference: Male (CD Admirer)

Inspiration

Postby sheene1976 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:46 pm

I'd like to know if anyone has ever lost their will to crossdress? I'm asking as I was thinking about what I could wear this afternoon, even looking at some jumpsuits on Amazon. My wife went out and I decided to put on some of her clothes but when I did, I didn't get any enjoyment from it.

I thought it was what I was wearing so I took everything off and put on some of her underwear but again, nothing.

I'm wondering whether anyone has felt like this and if yes, what did you do to get the enjoyment out of it again.

XXX
Providing you're happy with life then who else matters.

Georgina
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Inspiration

Postby Georgina » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:26 pm

Yes a few times. I find that sometimes I just don't have the need, that, for want of a better way to put it, Georgina is happy sat in the back seat.

What do I do when it happens? Put my stuff neatly away and wait until she wants to get out again :) she always wants to get out again later !!

For that is how this works for me ...

EDIT : well not actually wait, more get on with the rest of my life
Last edited by Georgina on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is not why, it just is

Georgina
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Inspiration

Postby Georgina » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:28 pm

If it's just I inspiration alone you are after can I recommend Elle magazine? Got good fashion and is a great read
It is not why, it just is

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”