ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

How do you feel when seeing other crossdressers?

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
dani262
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

How do you feel when seeing other crossdressers?

Postby dani262 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:15 pm

I live in a fairly progressive city and recently I've noticed a lot of crossdressers in public as well as furries (young people with tails).

Just this week I went to a gaming festival and within 10 minutes of touring the stands I saw:
- a middle aged guy in a floral dress
- a young asian guy wearing a pink pleated skirt and thigh high tights
- a youngish and very tall guy wearing a red dress with black tights and heels (stunning)

I wasn't dressed up at the time as I was on my lunch break but I was taken aback because when I am out, I try not to attract too much attention to myself and would never wear what these guys did in the middle of the city. Sometimes I see guys wearing dresses under jackets or maybe wearing a skirt instead of shorts.

I really wanted to go up to them and compliment them on their style and ask them about their crossdressing but if course I couldn't do that. It would just be awkward to draw attention to it.

So I'm wondering how do other crossdressers react in these unexpected encounters?

GothGirl

Re: How do you feel when seeing other crossdressers?

Postby GothGirl » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:59 pm

I see quite a few in the town I work in when I'm walking around at lunctime, although most I come across don't seem to have made much effort to actually pass as female...but then you could say the same of some of the women you see around town... lol

Not sure I would ever approach anyone who was cross-dressed if I was in drab mode. I've had this happen to me when I'm out dressed, & initially there is this brief moment when you feel anxious that this is going to be a confrontational situation. Thankfully, they have only been complimentary up until now which is very nice...& a great relief!

Strangely I've never come across any other trans/crossdressers when I've been out on shopping trips dressed, even in London. Always wondered how that would go if I crossed paths with someone else dressed. Is there an etiquette code for that situation I wonder..? Do you give the AA salute or something...?
I only smile if I have a reason...

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:02 pm

GothGirl wrote: Always wondered how that would go if I crossed paths with someone else dressed. Is there an etiquette code for that situation I wonder..? Do you give the AA salute or something...?

I think the code says that a nervous smile, covert thumbs up followed by perfunctory nod of the head is in order. However I would guess that if certain members from CDZ were encountered, nothing less than a proper greeting, ceremonial level hug and compliments regarding dress would be considered required protocol.

Perhaps we should consider devising some form of coded recognition phrase for members.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:20 am

A sense of sisterhood...

Debbie

JoanieSola
Newly registered users

Postby JoanieSola » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Turned on, especially the more passable ladyes. I'd like to meet them and enjoy from there.

Shannon
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Shannon » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:00 pm

I don,t care much about other crossdressers,and don,t look out for them.Being a totally passable crossdresser myself, I can spot a "bloke in a dress" from a hundred yards away.

A lot of crossdressers look ridiculous anyway going out in 6 inch heels skirts up to their necks etc.
I am a perfectionist and been dressing for over 55 years,so I know how to present a perfect female illusion.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shannon58/

Karen1950

Postby Karen1950 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:36 pm

I care about crossdressers and look out for them. Being a totally enthusiastic crossdresser myself with 20 20 vision I can spot a "bloke in a dress" from 250 metres.
Many younger crossdressers look fabulous anyway in 6 inch heels and micro skirts.
I am casual and having crossdressed for over 55 years I know that to project the pefect female illusion is impossible....!
Karen
:)

Shannon
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Shannon » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:52 pm

Wrong.......look at my pics.

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”