ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Hotel experience

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
joeden
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Hotel experience

Postby joeden » Mon May 22, 2017 12:21 am

My darling wife and I headed off for a nice weekend in a hotel, we have house guests at the moment and my dressing time is very scarce, she suggested i bring my clothes with me with a view to spending some time together in the hotel room.
However due to circumstances beyond our control I ended up staying by myself the second night, I got dressed and sat for a short while, I soon got bored and thought I'd go visit a fem cousin close by, she's known I dress since a while, I covered my fem clothes under my male ones and hurried through the reception area to my car, found a nice quiet spot and sorted fem me out again.

Surprised my cousin by visiting, had a great catch up and then it was time to head back to the hotel, when I got there I thought it's 11:30pm, the reception would be quiet, feeling relaxed and in control I decided to take a chance and enter the hotel dressed totally fem.

without dwelling on it too long I got out of the car, grabbed my bag of male clothes and walked straight into the foyer, passed the desk, there was one male staff member who gave me a passing glance and nothing more, my room was not far round the corner on the ground floor, made it into the room, relaxed for a while and then realised I needed a cigarette before turning in for the night.
I prepared myself and had a sneaky peek out the door, all quiet at reception, I strolled down the coridor back passed the reception and out the door, there was a taxi sitting there and some people near the smoking area so I just headed over to my car, had my cigarette and headed back in again, no dramas what so ever.
I wouldn't make a habit of this, I'm far too tall to pass unfortunately but boy did it feel liberating, I can understand how people get so het up about getting out doors but that was enough for me, sorry for the long story but I just thought I'd share :)

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Hotel experience

Postby Sara.G » Mon May 22, 2017 12:50 am

Glad you have managed at least a little en femme time and disposed of some stress too.

Just a thought but since your cousin is aware of your dressing, perhaps she might be agreeable to you visiting on a regular basis and changing to your female self whilst there.

If she agrees then you have a genuine reason for going out for a few hours and an environment within your own comfort zone where you can dress for a few hours. Granted that it couldn't be an "on demand" type of arrangement but once every x weeks would at least be better than you have at present.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

joeden
Registered users

Postby joeden » Mon May 22, 2017 9:56 am

Good Idea Sara but unfortunately it's 100 miles away, not very practical, I'll have to make do with stolen moments here and there, like now, empty house, door locked lol dressed for a short while, lots do do so dont have very long.
I chatted to my wife's best friend the other night when I was dressed on fb, she knows I dress too but has never seen me, I told her I was dressed and jokingly asked "wanna see?" Not thinking she would, she said ok then lol so I sent her son pics, she was very surprised I think, also very complementary of my presentation, waist and legs in particular, that gave me a little boost too, I hate to think that people assume it's seedy and just a bloke in a skirt, I enjoyed showing her that a lot of effort goes into it, maybe some time she can see me in the flesh, won't be any time soon though.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Mon May 22, 2017 2:18 pm

Hotel staff are hard to startle. If they've not seen it before, they started the job that morning.

I'm 6'1" and have just got back from having a coffee with a friend in Costa in the centre of Altrincham, on Friday I went bowling with work.

In neither environment were there any comments, double takes or problems at all.

90% of people don't see what's in front of them, they are too wrapped up in their own little worlds.
Of the last 10%, 90% of those that do see, do not care. What you do is up to you, and not their business.
Of this 1%, 90% of the people who see and care, don't dare say anything.
That leaves 0.1% who see, care and dare say something. I ignore them - 0.7% of people are trans, so we outnumber them.

Debbie

joeden
Registered users

Postby joeden » Mon May 22, 2017 3:40 pm

My that's a lot of percentages lol I don't do numbers, as I said I'm very tall and I mean a good 3" taller than you, having said that about height, I believe most "normal" height people just see a tall person, I doubt they mind measure you as you pass by, I've seen a lot of tall women out there these days and no one pays them any more attention so I dare say if your a crossdresser and reasonably presentable no one should take any notice, I'm not ready for the outside world though, that was an isolated case and if I were to make a habit of it, it would be viewed by my wife as progression which I'm trying to avoid, I told her what I did though and she navel showed any objections lol

Sara.G

Postby Sara.G » Mon May 22, 2017 10:07 pm

Hmmm .... makes me wonder how many 6"plus crossdressers wearing 4" heels and short skirts/dresses walking along the street in a group would it take for the 90% who don't notice to look up from their phones and take notice?

Back on topic ... stolen moments looks to be the way forward at present then. One thing I have found in life is that there will be times when opportunity presents itself and you have to be prepared to make the most of those golden moments when they come along.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

joeden
Registered users

Postby joeden » Tue May 23, 2017 12:25 am

Yes you're right, thats why im again sitting in a motel room having just got undressed lol back to the same town i was in the other night so i can pick up the missus tomorrow, then home, its been fine having time to myself but missing my wife though :( shes poorly at the moment still in hospital, out tomoz I hope :) then home.

Went to an all night Asda earlier dressed to get some panties for my missus, it was very quiet and the self service tills almost empty, then I fueled the car at a self service on the way back to the "motel" no reception to worry about this time, right thats enough of pushing boundaries,,,,I've crossed a line here, time to get back over it and stop it, ok lights out time.

Sara.G

Postby Sara.G » Tue May 23, 2017 2:11 am

Sorry to hear about your wife - nothing too serious I hope. I know what you mean about missing her though, you may have read in some of my posts about Mrs G having health problems, whenever she has been in hospital I can't settle.

joeden
Registered users

Postby joeden » Wed May 24, 2017 7:08 pm

Left my wife to read my post, I hadn't told her of my latest outing I guess I knew it wouldn't go down too well, truth is there are a lot of people from our town in the place I ventured out, I was caught out in a moment of madness, I'm aware of the number of people I could potentially bump into but it was really quite late and I monitored the store for a spell before going in, there was the security guard 3 customers and the self service till attendant who saw me, no one paid the slightest bit of attention to me and I doubt anyone would recognise me anyway, still, a bold but silly thing to chance, don't think I'll be doing that again

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”