ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Trophy Wife Shopper Sarah Outing :)

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
SweetSarah
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Trophy Wife Shopper Sarah Outing :)

Postby SweetSarah » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:25 am

Well I finally had a chance to try out the new outfit I assembled from my "Help me pick out my next outfit" thread. As I stated there I was planning to go all business woman, but could not find the right jacket yet. So I fell in love with these shorts, 2 pocket print blouse and a darling gold and black bra. I alread had the shoes and sweater, although I tried to find a sweater slightly larger and with some vertical stripes or knitted ribbing. I think this one is too tight in my back and arms and a little bland, but it does to job so far I guess.

The goods:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SweetSarah

Re: Trophy Wife Shopper Sarah Outing :)

Postby SweetSarah » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:32 am

Decided that if I was a hot little chick running errands and shopping and on the go, my makeup would be light and hair pulled back. So I went with a not too dramatic brown and gold smokey eye look with fine lashes and not much mascara, just enough to blend my natural lashes into the false. Then I added a little hair clip to hold back a small section of hair. I can't do a full pony tail but I'd love to! My hair would show too much at the sideburns and it's the wrong color. Maybe something to work on in the future.

About ready to head out after a final check.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SweetSarah

Postby SweetSarah » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:34 am

Let's go girls!

SweetSarah

Postby SweetSarah » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:39 am

First mandatory accessory for the suburban shopper trophy wife (besides the giant diamond ring) is a huge obnoxious Expedition SUV that can haul a full days worth treasure, take the Golden Retriever to the vet and pull the hubby's big boat. So naturally I had to get one from the rental company for the day. :)

SweetSarah

Postby SweetSarah » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:40 am

SweetSarah

Postby SweetSarah » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:43 am

First stop, laundry mat. Pretty quiet there, just a couple people there. Took care of some emails and checked CDZ while waiting there.

SweetSarah

Postby SweetSarah » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:46 am

I just realized my car is over 1 year old, so naturally I better start looking at one to trade up to. And of course, it HAS to be a BMW what with the neighbors and all...

SweetSarah

Postby SweetSarah » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:48 am

Yep, I'll take the black one with tan leather. I'm one happy girl now.

SweetSarah

Postby SweetSarah » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:58 am

Just down the road was, yes, you guessed it, A SHOE STORE!!!!! A store full of tall boots some with fringe (Rhonda)
I browsed there for awhile then ran into the adjacent grocery store to buy some makeup remover, I supposed this fun day will have to end eventually.

Several people there called me Ms, ma'am, etc. and didn't really seem to suspect. Some guys talking about football and Peyton Manning pretty much stopped talking and checked me out as I went thru the self serve cash register. I was as careful as possible to be slow and smooth, not my usual rough and jerky self! I think I got thru that unscathed. Another guy outside was hoping I needed help when I was standing outside my SUV but I was just messing with my cell phone and camera. I thanked him as sweetly as I could and he smiled and drove away.

SweetSarah

Postby SweetSarah » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:03 am

About read to call it a day, I first took a few photos without my sweater and with the blouse tied in front.

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”