ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Lets talk breasts

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Carla68
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Lets talk breasts

Postby Carla68 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi All,

Just thought I'd say I've had my Amolux Breast forms about 2 and half years now and they are starting to show there age (not helped by new black quiz dress dying me and them black)

They have been awesome and think even though cost £200 have got VFM out of them

Carla

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:36 pm

I have silicone breast forms - not sure on brand. Bought "small" size which fit perfectly in a 34B bra for me. I have used then maybe 30-40 full days and held up fine until one day I had one slip from the bra. I started using the a small amount of spray adhesive and viola! you bend over, run, pull on cloths all day trying stuff on. The bad news is they do started showing much more wear withe multiple cycles of adhesive and remover - I've learned less is more, just a touch right under the uppermost edge and none anywhere else and the bra does the rest. I bought a velcro clevage creator two summers ago so I could wear lower cut tops and at least kid myself that I looked just like DebbieT in her post very early in this topic (my hero). It works great but made a corset feel comfortable! comparably. Well it was worth it, but this fall I hastily decided to use the cleavage creator after gluing on the breast forms and fussing over which top to wear. I but it on last and oh it was uncomfortable, when I took it off and removed the breast forms one of them had been pinched and was badly damaged :washedup: . I'm contemplating getting a set of custom painted REALBREAST forms made - they are wicked expensive - has anyone tried them? I could buy two new pair of almost anything else for the same price but they look like I could wear them with a bikini top under like a lace coverup and be passable.

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:55 pm

That is the main issue with breast forms, one tiny nick or pinch and before you know it they have split open. I haven't used the REALBREAST but I have heard good reports about them, in particular about the single piece breastplate. They are expensive but as with everything you get what you pay for.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:59 pm

I think I am going to make the leap. My old ones are still usable (they did not split or leak - at least not yet), they just have this deformed look on the inside, I can see/feel it when they not in place but they look fine from the important side - I just know they will fail at some point. I'll still use them for winter dressing up. It will take like 6 weeks to get them once I order them so i'll report back once I get them. I went to the beach in a swimsuit for the first time ever last labor day weekend ( end aug/early sept in the US), I had stay in the shear coverup but we walked the whole beach and up and down the the little tourist shops with no issues. The suit top is like a tank shirt and I have a black skirted bottom piece. I used the cleavage creator and even the old forms looked pretty good. I had a pic somewhere I will try to find. I may have deleted it as I try to keep airtight control of those. I was really hoping to get a true 2 pc look. My shoulders are pretty wide for a girl so maybe I'm getting a little over daring anyway.

Sara.G

Postby Sara.G » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:58 pm

The biggest single culprit(s) for breastform (and breast) damage in our household are our cats. Over the years the older cats have expressed a preference for snuggling into Mrs G's breasts for a snooze and tend to teach any newcomer that this is the comfiest place to spend the night (providing no other feline has gotten there first). Unfortunately, they all seem to follow a ritual which starts with wanting a fuss made of them, this leads to a session of drooling and "happy feet" (where they flex their paws in the same fashion to kittens trying to stimulate milk from mum) before FINALLY settling down.

This whole process leads to Mrs G looking as if she has either been savaged by a wild animal or dragged naked through a forest of thorn bushes - when she started to get carers coming in to help her with washing/bathing I used to get curious looks from them until she explained about the cats.

The downside for me as Sara is that they ignore the fact that the person is "dad" and simply see breasts, so try to get settled if I happen to be sitting on the sofa watching tv as Sara. Either that or they will suddenly appear and stretch up towards me as if trying to give me a cuddle - paws plus claws usually end up around the chest area and if I am wearing forms then the chances are a claw will go into the silicone. 9/10 no real damage is caused and only the surface is scratched, but on the odd occasion the shell of the form is punctured. After a while the pin-pricks start to join up and it's time for a new set of forms. To be fair they usually survive for about 18 months, I tend to have an older pair for indoors/everyday use and a carefully guarded pair for outdoor/special occasion use.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:25 am

I bought a set of silicone "cleavage creators" online at glamor boutique (NJ,US). they are two thin self adhesive pads that clip together with a plastic clip in the center after you attach them to your skin. They were only $15 on sale so I figured I would try them. They came in the other day and I tried them out quickly as I did not have a lot of time. The clip is a bit delicate looking so I'm not sure how it will hold up but.... The forms stuck good, even to a not clean shaven chest. I moved them outward a couple times to get the best effect and then just slipped my breast forms into a bra and Voila! - they actually work pretty good. I'll post a pic next time I get dressed. I have a velcro strap torture device that does the same thing but it can get quite uncomfortable after a few hours - hence my nickname. This will work great for lower cut tops if the self adhesive keeps working over time.

leopard123
Registered users

Postby leopard123 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:16 am

Since we are talking about breast what about breast implant?

I was think of getting or should I get hormones injection for a real breast?

By the way I'm 23 years old

Sara.G

Postby Sara.G » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:56 am

leopard123 wrote:Since we are talking about breast what about breast implant?

If your aim is to transition fully then you should talk to a medical professional as they can explain the process to you and advise on the best course of action.

Usually when someone wishes to transform MTF, they are prescribed hormone treatment initially then at a later date if required they have implants to augment what has developed naturally.

As to which is better then ultimately that is a choice only you can make, again for either you need to see an accredited professional - taking shortcuts or looking overseas for a surgeon/consultant who will administer medication or perform surgery is a risky option and could prove life-changing in a manner other than that which you desire.

Both hormones and implants come complete with their own risks. Hormones must be administered properly, regular health checks undertaken as their are side-effects and other problems that can arise. Hormones completely alter your body chemistry and once they have passed a certain point there are complications if you stop taking them as advised. Implants are subject to rigid standards and without proper accredited medical advice you could leave yourself open to implant rejection, substandard implants or sepsis.

leopard123
Registered users

Postby leopard123 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:40 am

Sara.G wrote:
leopard123 wrote:Since we are talking about breast what about breast implant?

If your aim is to transition fully then you should talk to a medical professional as they can explain the process to you and advise on the best course of action.

Usually when someone wishes to transform MTF, they are prescribed hormone treatment initially then at a later date if required they have implants to augment what has developed naturally.

As to which is better then ultimately that is a choice only you can make, again for either you need to see an accredited professional - taking shortcuts or looking overseas for a surgeon/consultant who will administer medication or perform surgery is a risky option and could prove life-changing in a manner other than that which you desire.

Both hormones and implants come complete with their own risks. Hormones must be administered properly, regular health checks undertaken as their are side-effects and other problems that can arise. Hormones completely alter your body chemistry and once they have passed a certain point there are complications if you stop taking them as advised. Implants are subject to rigid standards and without proper accredited medical advice you could leave yourself open to implant rejection, substandard implants or sepsis.

Thx for the advice and today I talked a medical professional about it since i wanted female breast just so i can fill the bra. I ended up choosing to get hormones until I get C cup size.

Georgina

Postby Georgina » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:32 am

Hello all,

I have some, and they a one of the most important things that I have. The appearance is in some ways secondary to the actual feeling of having that weight on your chest
It is not why, it just is

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”