Lets talk breasts

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Carla68
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Lets talk breasts

Postby Carla68 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Hi all

I was just thinking that considering the importance of breasts in the overall presentation of your average T-girl we don't have much discussion on the subject here

I have a pair I got about a year and half ago along with my 2nd wig and at the time it was a massive improvement on the padded 42b bra i was using to make at best bumps (beats bag of trill too)

I'm not sure what there size they are but they fit my collection of 36b bras (as do I) and make a stunning difference

These are now starting to show their age and really are not suitable for the amount of outside trips i do, I am thinking of getting some new ones possibly 2 sizes as notice some dresses could just do with that bit extra

So i have read a bit on the subject and to be honest am a bit lost, I basically want something as good as you can get that will make me look like a real women

I've seen complete chest pieces and teardrops and triangles etc

also does anyone have info on cleavage Tape, nu-bra or the Diva to create cleavage

Thanks

Carla

Wolfyboy
Registered users

Re: Lets talk breasts

Postby Wolfyboy » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Breasts can certainly make your look more convincing, although I stand by the notion that flat chested (or nearly flat chested) girls can look pretty darn sexy too.

I finally found a bra that fits well about a few weeks ago, but of course without the proper filling it looks rather silly. I'm considering buying a pair of silicone breasts. "Normal" girls wear silicone breasts like that too, so it should look natural.

:cool:

Carla68

Postby Carla68 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:12 am

Come on someone must have some views on breast forms!!!!

Martina H.

Postby Martina H. » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:25 am

Hi Carla
Let me start by saying that when I started looking for breast forms I was in the land of the unknown.
Then I came across a site that just seemed to be what I was looking for and purchased a pair of forms from them.
This was back in 2007 and I am still using the same forms some 6 years on, without any problems.
The company is at http://www.bosomfriends.co.uk/ have a look and see what they offer, mine are Size DTRS2
This gives me a nice 'C' cup see the picture attached if that is ok with the mods.

Breast Forms DTRS2c.jpg

Not the cheapest but well wearing I would say.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Marika
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Marika » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:23 pm

I got mine from Translife. Paid just over seventy quid. They are comfortable, look good and give me a B cup.

Sonya1
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Sonya1 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Well I hate to admit it but I don't have any breast forms. I'm just a little concerned that purchasing false breasts might freak out my wife so I'm using my homemade stuffers (feet off of old pantyhose filled with small seeds - weighed out exactly same amount for each breast). Not the best. I'm interested to hear what others think as I too am befuddled by the breast form options.

BTW - the Youtube video(s) on creating cleavage using makeup makes it LOOK pretty easy and real for use with the lower cut tops.
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 pm

I am unqualified to talk about breast forms, as I don't use them. I have little B-cup puppies that plump up quite well in a two sizes bigger bra from George (which is so fantastic, I bought another!)

sml puppies.jpg

:Debbie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Marika
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Marika » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Okay, now I'm officially jealous... A B cup is just fine. My body shape and size is just right for the B cup.

Carla68

Postby Carla68 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Try hiding those from you wife Sonya

Martina H.

Postby Martina H. » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Sonya1 wrote:Well I hate to admit it but I don't have any breast forms. I'm just a little concerned that purchasing false breasts might freak out my wife so I'm using my homemade stuffers (feet off of old pantyhose filled with small seeds - weighed out exactly same amount for each breast). Not the best. I'm interested to hear what others think as I too am befuddled by the breast form options.

BTW - the Youtube video(s) on creating cleavage using makeup makes it LOOK pretty easy and real for use with the lower cut tops.

Sonya,
After coming out to my wife it was her that said about me buying some forms, at the time I was not that interested in getting any, as I had made some from some polystyrene blocks that I had shaped into forms, but after a couple of weeks thinking about it, I ordered a pair from bosom friends and when they arrived I showed them to her. I have to admit that they are so much better than the ones I had made and would recommend them to anyone.
It all depends how open you are with your wife and your dressing if she would be ok with you buying some forms, can you talk to your wife about this side of you or not.
Only you can choose if it is the right option for you both, with understanding on both sides.
Not wishing to push you into something that you would not be happy to do.
The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”