ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Lets talk breasts

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Lets talk breasts

Postby DebbieT » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:45 am

I use 4mg of oestrogen and 50mg of anti-androgen.

And get regular blood tests.

It's great being on the programme.

Debbie

monotone
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby monotone » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:28 am

Id like to add my 2 cents. 1st pair i bought were you run of the mill tear drop silicone. About 250 dollars, attached with Hollister, they warm up and feel ok, but always stay stiff. 2nd pair i bought were the isabella realistic natural hanging from Body Envy, they are incredible, cost around 300 but they are incredibly realistic. Only thing i do not like is when they come with their own adhesive built in, with holister and a tight top, they would 90 percent stay on and would be the closest experience to having real breasts.

Ginger
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Ginger » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:28 am

Having some trouble with forms and pocket bra. Bra is too big for me and forms by two sizes each way. Stuck them in wife's 40c and too small think I need a 44d and will be fine

Summer

Postby Summer » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Unless you're hyper positive or just don't care I suppose it's easy to spend money on things which look lovely but just don't "go" properly. I've done that with countless pairs of knickers, tops, dresses and skirts.

Hope you get things all fine soon. :thumbs:
Summer
x
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:14 am

Just wrong size shipped. Working out return and ordered a second one size smaller number but up a cup size. Hoping to play this weekend with one of them. Wife excited to see the girls in action.

Fiona1
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Fiona1 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Ignore all the BS you find online about bra sizing. Measure your chest size below the breast area, that is your band size.

As for cup size, that's a bit different. The cup size is a sliding scale based upon the band size. I never dealt with pocket bras. I just found the size/styles that I liked and then ordered the forms in the size that I thought best worked with my frame size. It took me a while to learn all this, but I also found out that cis women have been, generally speaking, wear the wrong bras. Statistics state that a large percentage, over 50%!!

Check these out:

http://brasandbodyimage.com/2012/09/05/ ... -properly/

http://www.epbot.com/2013/04/everything ... o.html?m=1

http://brasihate.blogspot.kr/2012/02/ho ... boobs.html

http://brasihate.blogspot.se/2013/02/cl ... op-vs.html

http://www.breakoutbras.com/sizing

http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/co ... it/c469bi0
I didn't ask for my highly feminine side, I spent most of my life thinking it was a curse but now I see it for what it is, a gift.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:02 am

Got everything working fine. Couple of pocket bras to hold them. Really fills out dresses and nighties now. Actually picked up some bra extenders today makes the band looser so wife can get hand up under easier.

AlisonC
Registered users

Postby AlisonC » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:47 am

I went for a make over a couple of months ago, the lady commented on the bra and breast forms I was wearing, 42 B saying it was too small. She measured me, like Fiona said, under the breast area and recommended 44C. Which I ordered along with new breast forms from "Forever Young". What gets me is that the breast form manufactures produce coded differently to the bra cup size so you need to use a conversion chart, why?????
Alison.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:15 am

Happy with mine. 46D seems to fit good. I use the pocket bra all the time I dress. Even outfits with build in bra or support. Just put over top. Seems forms should be linked directly correct bra

Fiona1

Postby Fiona1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:06 am

AlisonC wrote:I went for a make over a couple of months ago, the lady commented on the bra and breast forms I was wearing, 42 B saying it was too small. She measured me, like Fiona said, under the breast area and recommended 44C. Which I ordered along with new breast forms from "Forever Young". What gets me is that the breast form manufactures produce coded differently to the bra cup size so you need to use a conversion chart, why?????
Alison.

Because cup size isn't an absolute measurement. Its a ratio between your band measurement and bust measurement.

So, in other words, if you picked a specific size breastform, lets say that particular form is a size B for a girl with a 42-inch band. If you put that exact form on a girl with a 44-inch band then it becomes an A cup. Conversely if you put that same form on a girl with a 40-inch band then it becomes a C cup.

Believe me when I tell you that I spent months researching bras, breastforms and all the different ways that manufacturers specify. The biggest error I see is the instruction to measure below the breast then add five inches. I read a great deal and realized that is totally wrong, like I said in my previous post. The chart can be a bit confusing at first, but after a one understands it's a ratio, it becomes clear.....

-Fiona
I didn't ask for my highly feminine side, I spent most of my life thinking it was a curse but now I see it for what it is, a gift.

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”