ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Lets talk breasts

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
JasonCD
Registered users
Preference: Transgendered

Re: Lets talk breasts

Postby JasonCD » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:12 pm

For my male clothes its so easy to buy but like you say you can spend so long going through the store looking at womans clothes. I have only went to like Target and Wlamrt cause I am on a budget but I would love to save a few hundred dollars and go into a big city and go to the mall and look around the womans clothing area in like Macys or something like that, I have a feeling that I would be in heaven. I cannot wait until I dress up and then buy clothes like that and then hand them my credit card and it has Jason on it and they are like huh? I might have to just pay in cash instead, lol

CarolineM
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby CarolineM » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:35 pm

Do Americans ever look at the credit card in the shop? I've always got the impression that you spend the least amount time examining the card... or even glancing at the signature

xxx

Caroline

JasonCD
Registered users

Postby JasonCD » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:59 pm

Some stores that are required to look at the credit card and look for the signature while other places are not, but its always good to have see ID on the back like I have had for the longest time but if I start to live full time as a woman that will be kind of odd to do each time so I think when I do dress FT that I will get a cc that doesn't say see ID on the back, if they want my ID I will give it to them, its not like they really know me.

JasonCD
Registered users

Postby JasonCD » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:59 am

Some places if there is not a signature on the back of the card will just ask you for your ID and match the name on your ID with the name on the credit card and if it matches cool and if doesn't they are supposed to reject it. Most shops in the US want your money and don't care how they get it, lol

Sonya1

Postby Sonya1 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:58 am

And many places now won't even have you sign anything if the purchase is under $25 OR $50.
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:27 am

Jason: where what you want.

Passability is over-rated.

Debbie

Summer
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Summer » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:56 pm

Personally I used to worry about whether I passed, now don't care about whether I pass, just whether I like what i feel.
I like what I am and have ordered others to dispense of the thing which make me whay I'm not - whiskey used to do that very well from where I'm standing!
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

Etienne_k
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Etienne_k » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:03 pm

I used to use Pueraria Mirifica & my breasts are now 36b, but I sm now using Bovine Ovary which is supposed to be better.

Danika239
Newly registered users
Preference: Transvestite

Postby Danika239 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:59 pm

I use to do the bra stuffing but after doing some studying on the subject of breast, I decided to see if it was possible to grow my own without going through all that expensive stuff. I did find some natural supplements that may have helped and they are very inexpensive. Before I started taking the supplements, my chest measured 38". It has been about 8 months now since I started taking the supplement and now my chest measures a little over 41". I still wear the same 36b bra's but now I have a fair amount of cleavage when I do wear a bra. My breasts are now somewhat tender but my nipples have become very sensitve. One touch and they stand right up. Most of the time in drab I wear loose shirts so you don't notice them at all. But if I am wearing a slightly tight cami, they are very visable even without the bra. I hope this helps some of you girls

SiobhanH
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby SiobhanH » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:57 pm

Sounds interesting Danika, but please be careful what you're taking. Even natural supplements can have side-effects. I think I'll stick to my stuffing for now!
xSiobhan
'Most of the time I'm a normal bloke. When I'm not, I'm Siobhan'

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”