ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Happy Xmas.xx

Chat anything CrossDressing here.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Meganxx

Happy Xmas.xx

Postby Meganxx » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:09 am

Happy Xmas girls. For me it’s a chance to have a week of uninterrupted freedom, look fabulous and be myself without worrying about work etc. I got some fab GHDs from my partner, pandora charm, nail varnish and pajamas from my daughter and some fab primer from my sister. I hope Santa was good to you all too! Xx

admincd6
Site Admin
Preference: Male (Straight)

Re: Happy Xmas.xx

Postby admincd6 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:42 am

Sounded great.. How did you get on?

Meganxx

Re: Happy Xmas.xx

Postby Meganxx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:54 am

It was fab, learned how to straighten my own hair (usually my partner does it for me) spent every day in make up, went out a couple of times with the girls en femme (bingo night out and afternoon/evening Boxing Day drinks)and New Year’s Eve en femme too. Forgot to take my nail polish off for work, so now bought Matt black for weekdays as my job trashes my nails anyway (electrician).

Only real issue was the anxiety and depression of returning to work and not being free any longer. That made me shed a few tears. Xx

Return to “General CrossDressing Chat”