ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Mobile App

ClubCrossDressing.com discussions by members who have already joined ClubCrossDressing.com

http://www.clubcrossdressing.com
admincd6
Site Admin
Preference: Male (Straight)

Mobile App

Postby admincd6 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:20 am

Hi Girls..

CCD (ClubCrossDressing.com) is considering having an App developed for mobile phones. Those of you who are members, what do you think? Useful of not?

Summer
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Mobile App

Postby Summer » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:58 pm

As a more mature person with a rther lowly job I have little need of serious mobile phones and the one I do is just too small to play clash of clans so also too smll to see the sexy pics people post on there too.
So no, not for me at the mo.

In the past I would have wnted the app so I could browse in private. I'm not so worried about people finding out now. :)
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

SiobhanH
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Mobile App

Postby SiobhanH » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:58 pm

I have a fairly smart android phone but I'm not very good at doing stuff on it and I need my reading glasses to read anything smaller than a phone number. I also have an android tablet, a Tesco Hudl which is much more usable.

I used to use an app called SPAM! to access this forum on the tablet but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Can anyone suggest an android app which would make using this forum, (CDZ), easier when I'm on the go with the phone or the tablet?

xSiobhan

Oops! I've run foul of the dreaded filters - the app I used to use was called tap a talk (all joined up).
'Most of the time I'm a normal bloke. When I'm not, I'm Siobhan'

Return to “Friends Of CCD (ClubCrossDressing.com).”