Are You A Member Of CCD

ClubCrossDressing.com discussions by members who have already joined ClubCrossDressing.com

http://www.clubcrossdressing.com
Fiona1
Preference: Transgendered

Re: Are You A Member Of CCD

Postby Fiona1 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:57 am

cuddles wrote:Fiona, you're the very model of respectability and a veteran of so many forums, how could I possibly question your integrity in such matters (though you did say a while back that you were going away for 'five or sex' weeks….)
C xxx

Since I'm very new here, I'm not entirely certain how to interpret your post. Yes, I make typos, especially when on a device with auto-correct. I see the C, which I assume is short for cuddles, the triple X, if I use xoxo as a reference, then i kinda believe you're simply being playfully sarcastic. Since I don't really know everyone very well, and written text is tough to interpret demeanor, I'm at a disadvantage...

My apologies for being 'thick'... :washedup:
I didn't ask for my highly feminine side, I spent most of my life thinking it was a curse but now I see it for what it is, a gift.

Marika
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Marika » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:18 am

Within hours of joining, I'd received several hook up messages. I'm not sure how I subliminally put out that message. The big drawback is the inability to reply as a basic member, so it's difficult to fully gauge whether I like it enough to upgrade. The equivalent of crippleware. I like to fully try before I buy, so a limited time with full access would be preferable to the current arrangement. As it was, receiving hookup messages combined with no real ability to interact with others put me off.

Summer
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Summer » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:51 am

If you got hookup messages then you must be looking good. I have none :thumbs: mind you, I can't seem to find anywhere to post my avatar unless I upgrade. Still, perhaps it's just getting a bit more used to it. I shall practice.
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

cuddles

Postby cuddles » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:12 am

Fiona, you seem very quick to take offence where none was intended. I know you're a member of many forums because you said so yourself. As for the 'subliminal' bit, you'll find that the sentence was prefaced with 'Maybe, if….', so I think it's clear I was just surmising as to the reasons people were trying to hook up with you.
If you look back at any of my posts you'll find I usually sign off with xxx's….as for the hugging bit (o's), I don't really know you well enough yet.
Marika, you are clearly beautiful and you should take people trying to get to know you better as a compliment…

C(uddles) xxx

Marika

Postby Marika » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:57 pm

I do take it as a compliment - but I'm not looking for that and it was a bit overwhelming, frankly. I was taken aback at how many came in in such a short space of time.

cuddles

Postby cuddles » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:10 pm

I think maybe I see the problem - non-vip members can't send messages, but there is a selection of notices they can choose from, like 'I think you're hot' and 'I want to flirt with you' which don't give any possibility of developing a rapport, it's simply all that's available and not necessarily a come-on....perhaps it's something the admin of the site should consider?

C xxxx

Marika

Postby Marika » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Quite. A trial period with full access would be better than the limited access currently on offer. In order to respond to messages you have to upgrade. I wasn't sure I was ready to do that. I find the set messages a bit pointless.

cuddles

Postby cuddles » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:38 pm

well we'll see - they're the ones who introduced this topic so they should be interested in implementing any feedback

C xxx

Fiona1
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Fiona1 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:37 pm

cuddles wrote:Fiona, you seem very quick to take offence where none was intended. I know you're a member of many forums because you said so yourself. As for the 'subliminal' bit, you'll find that the sentence was prefaced with 'Maybe, if….', so I think it's clear I was just surmising as to the reasons people were trying to hook up with you.
If you look back at any of my posts you'll find I usually sign off with xxx's….as for the hugging bit (o's), I don't really know you well enough yet.
Marika, you are clearly beautiful and you should take people trying to get to know you better as a compliment…

C(uddles) xxx

I didn't take offense, i was just a bit confused, thats all.
I didn't ask for my highly feminine side, I spent most of my life thinking it was a curse but now I see it for what it is, a gift.

admincd6
Site Admin
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby admincd6 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:45 pm

Right.. Here are some answers for you girls..

1. No below waist nudity photos permitted.. and zero tolerance on harassment, racism etc etc..
2. They cannot give trial membership as they did this before and people sign up and mass send their personal email address/ phone number to everyone (copy and paste) and then make contact outside CCD. This can get pretty irritating to ones that just want to chat on the site, having their mail boxes stuffed with lewd messages and emails. Paid members do not generally want to lose a profile they paid for. Free trial members will just abuse it. Well some will..

What CCD does is what they call a Hybrid site.. They allow members to read unlimited messages for free.. This means a VIP member who receives a flirt, wink or generic message knows the free member has taken an interest in them and can therefore send their contact details IF they want to the free member who can read messages. I think that is pretty reasonable of them considering that most Free generic dating sites wont even let you see who the message is from let alone read it..

They also allow free members to add to favourites, see who added them as favourites, view photo galleries and who visited them.. upload tons of photos.. and more.

As for the quality of the site.. We only need to look at the testimonials page once logged in to see how happy members are and some comments on how happy some are as there are no crude photos.

And from a personal point of view they sponsor and support this site for free and I would not know any of you if we had no CrossDressingZone.com

Love you girls! x

Return to “Friends Of CCD (ClubCrossDressing.com).”