ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Are You A Member Of CCD

ClubCrossDressing.com discussions by members who have already joined ClubCrossDressing.com

http://www.clubcrossdressing.com
admincd6
Site Admin
Preference: Male (Straight)

Re: Are You A Member Of CCD

Postby admincd6 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:22 am

Summer wrote:Have found that I can't change the name which I started with :washedup: Never mind

Anyway, I log on to CDZ here and CCD as well now and it seems that CDZ is rather under used compared to a few months ago. I have been using CCD a bit and it's OK, but I think that after the 3 months I will not be renewing. I'm enjoying it but I just don't have enough time to visit, even though I do and it is proving rather a distraction.

Hey Summer, Isn't that a good thing, that is is distracting? lol

Summer
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Are You A Member Of Club CrossDressing (CCD)

Postby Summer » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:48 pm

I have had a difficult time keeping track of my name on CCD as I forgot my password recently and asked for a notification of it.
It returned with an email allowing me to log on to the account I used to have when I identified as "purecotton". I have contacted CCD with a message asking for user name and password for Summer.

I am hoping to log on as Summer soon and long to be distracted a bit more. :love:
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

angkit
Registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby angkit » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:09 pm

I'm on CCD, the name i use there is the same as the name on here. Feel free to add me on there if you wish! I don't have a paid account so I won't be able to message anyone on there.

Georgina
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Georgina » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:02 am

angkit wrote:I'm on CCD, the name i use there is the same as the name on here. Feel free to add me on there if you wish! I don't have a paid account so I won't be able to message anyone on there.

I *was* on there. I deleted my account. It's odd
It is not why, it just is

Return to “Friends Of CCD (ClubCrossDressing.com).”