ADVERTISEMENT


Visit ClubCrossDressing

Are You A Member Of CCD

ClubCrossDressing.com discussions by members who have already joined ClubCrossDressing.com

http://www.clubcrossdressing.com
User avatar
admincd6
Site Admin
Posts: 475
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:37 pm
Preference: Male (Straight)

Are You A Member Of CCD

Postby admincd6 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Like the title says..

User avatar
Summer
Super Member
Posts: 679
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:14 pm
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser
Location: N Surrey, UK

Re: Are You A Member Of CCD

Postby Summer » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:39 pm

I think I need another option;
I know what CCD is. Maybe one day, just not at the mo.
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

User avatar
Fiona1
Super Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:29 am
Preference: Transgendered
Location: California

Re: Are You A Member Of CCD

Postby Fiona1 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:42 pm

Another option is: Yes, I joined, then found out to actually get anything out of it, you need to become a paying member, which doesn't interest me. And after looking around a bit, it seems more like a place to 'hook up'.
I didn't ask for my highly feminine side, I spent most of my life thinking it was a curse but now I see it for what it is, a gift.

User avatar
Marika
Super Member
Posts: 428
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:37 pm
Preference: P/T T-Girl
Location: Bristol UK

Re: Are You A Member Of CCD

Postby Marika » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:29 am

Fiona1 wrote:Another option is: Yes, I joined, then found out to actually get anything out of it, you need to become a paying member, which doesn't interest me. And after looking around a bit, it seems more like a place to 'hook up'.


Likewise. Hence I deleted my account.

User avatar
Donnagirl
Registered users
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 10:53 am
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Are You A Member Of CCD

Postby Donnagirl » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:39 pm

Yes it's not really me... Did join, but I won't be going back.

User avatar
admincd6
Site Admin
Posts: 475
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:37 pm
Preference: Male (Straight)

Re: Are You A Member Of CCD

Postby admincd6 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Everyone likes to give an opinion but no one wants to vote.

Just as a side note, as a free member on CCD..
- You can send unlimited winks and flirts
- Read unlimited messages
- Search Profiles
- View Galleries
- Rate on the CCD Photo Rater
- Add people as favourites
- See who has added you as a favourite
- See who visited your profile
- Upload images
- Excellent customer Support..
....and more..

Plus they have no nudity as such..

Obviously judging by their testimonials page, the VIP members in general are quite pleased with them..
http://www.clubcrossdressing.com/stocki ... s_left.php

User avatar
cuddles
Super Member
Posts: 609
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Re: Are You A Member Of CCD

Postby cuddles » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:06 pm

I'm really surprised at the negative comments about ccd – I've been a member there for quite a while and I have to say I thoroughly enjoy it.
Place to hook up? Maybe, if that's the subliminal message you've been sending out in your profile. Personally I find that you yourself control the direction of any conversations made with others on a forum, any forum – it's usually obvious from the beginning if someone's bucket list contains 'bonking a cd' as one of its main objectives. But then there are others, many others, whose situation, frustrations, quest for advice, closely resemble your own, and with these people you strike up a bond – how far you want to take that friendship is under your control at all times. I've corresponded with people from all over the globe on ccd, so if they want to 'hook up' they'll have to do it by proxy.

Cuddles

User avatar
Fiona1
Super Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:29 am
Preference: Transgendered
Location: California

Re: Are You A Member Of CCD

Postby Fiona1 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:11 pm

admincd6 wrote:Everyone likes to give an opinion but no one wants to vote.

As I said, there wasn't a poll option that fit.

cuddles wrote:I'm really surprised at the negative comments about ccd – I've been a member there for quite a while and I have to say I thoroughly enjoy it.
Place to hook up? Maybe, if that's the subliminal message you've been sending out in your profile. Personally I find that you yourself control the direction of any conversations made with others on a forum, any forum – it's usually obvious from the beginning if someone's bucket list contains 'bonking a cd' as one of its main objectives. But then there are others, many others, whose situation, frustrations, quest for advice, closely resemble your own, and with these people you strike up a bond – how far you want to take that friendship is under your control at all times. I've corresponded with people from all over the globe on ccd, so if they want to 'hook up' they'll have to do it by proxy.

Cuddles

Since I'm not the only one that felt that way, perhaps it's the 'look' of the site that gives people the 'feeling' of the type of site. I'm sending no subliminal messages. Am I sending any such message on this forum?
I didn't ask for my highly feminine side, I spent most of my life thinking it was a curse but now I see it for what it is, a gift.

User avatar
cuddles
Super Member
Posts: 609
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Re: Are You A Member Of CCD

Postby cuddles » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Fiona, you're the very model of respectability and a veteran of so many forums, how could I possibly question your integrity in such matters (though you did say a while back that you were going away for 'five or sex' weeks….)
C xxx

User avatar
Summer
Super Member
Posts: 679
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:14 pm
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser
Location: N Surrey, UK

Re: Are You A Member Of CCD

Postby Summer » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:48 pm

OK, in the interests of this site I have now joined.
I may be a "little" more risque than on CDZ but don't hold your breath.
I voted for the "I've been a member for years" section rather thn the non exisant " I just joined".

If I get any odd PM's I'm NOT going to share them :horny: . I might just like them too much :horny: :love: . We shall see.
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .


Return to “Friends Of CCD (ClubCrossDressing.com).”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest