CrossDressing Zone is a crossdressing forum community and support group for crossdressing individuals who wish to discuss crossdressing related subjects.
JaneGrey wrote:I answered yes to the question but wanted to say why. Be aware that I am commenting as a non-techy sort of person. I just want to use the web when I want and as unfussed as possible.
1. The site is easy to use and layed out very well.
2. It doesn't switch off after a few minutes and ask me to enter all my details again.
3. It feels comfortable and relaxed.
4. After writing a really long message, the site doesn't time me out when I press the send button. Except of course the other night when I composed a tome only to find out that all was lost 'cos Frank was fiddling around with the software.
On the other hand, maybe Frank saved you all!
5. The really important thing is that the Adminy lot are really helpful and most of all, the people on the site are just plain nice, have a great sense of humour, and rarely unfriendly. I can write what I wish and say what I feel and do so comfortably without fear of being misinterpreted.
6. It's been said before but I do wish more people would write.
7. I like this site and the current format.
JulieR wrote:I like it too. The people on here are really great and fun. This is the kind of place where people with intellect can discuss crossdressing topics and non crossdressing topics without the smut seen on other forums. So I voted yes.
Louise4ever wrote:I voted Yes Because the Admin told me too
You young lady are in enough trouble don't you think?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest