ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

your first time

Submit a poll or a survey and get feedbak from other members.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
melissa86
Registered users
Preference: Transgendered

your first time

Postby melissa86 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:46 pm

I thought it would be nice to talk about our experience that first time you realized your true identity/dressed up.
How did you realize, what was the situation, how did you go about the whole experience?

For me, I was 7 years old, I was searching my parents closet for fireworks my brother said they hid in there after the previous new years.
Instead of finding fireworks I found my moms first bra which had a floral design and was perfectly my size. When I found it I felt a rush of warm energy come down over me and a feeling of recognition, a feeling of familiarity. I just had to try it on and it fit just perfectly. At the time I was already a bit on the chubby side and had small breasts which filled the bra perfectly. That moment when I looked in the mirror admiring how I looked with the bra, it just felt right. Something clicked and I just knew I was a woman, not a man as I was lead to believe...

Melissa.

HelenR

Re: your first time

Postby HelenR » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:21 am

When I was six or seven, at school, I always liked the girls' clothes but never noticed the boys' clothes. Sometimes I would swap my shoes for a girl's shoes and I really enjoyed wearing them and would quite happily have swapped my entire outfit for theirs. One day I was at a friends house and amongst some stuff thrown out in their garden shed I saw a girl's plaid skirt. My friend said it was his sister's. I can still remember how very, very much I wanted that skirt, wanted to own it, to wear it. About that time I was forced to wear a kilt to a wedding and I remember how much I protested about that. It was a boy's kilt. I believe that if I had thought it was a girl's kilt or skirt I would have gladly worn it. In fact they would have had a job getting me out of it again. Ah well, (sighs).

Fiona1

Postby Fiona1 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:56 pm

I don't recall the specific incident, but around 5-7 years old
I didn't ask for my highly feminine side, I spent most of my life thinking it was a curse but now I see it for what it is, a gift.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:28 am

I remember dressing a lot, but I can't recall my first time at all.

It feels like I've always done it.

Debbie

Sonya1

Postby Sonya1 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:09 am

I was around 7 and it was my sister's first communion so we had relatives visiting. Not sure why but I put on my mom's pantyhose under my groovy green bell bottom slacks and then fell asleep for a while. Awoke and found I'd had an accident (my first) and had a slight fever. Yah, I remember it alright.
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

JasonCD
Registered users

Postby JasonCD » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:07 am

I was 13 and was in my older sisters bedroom and I saw her underwear on the floor and so I stripped naked and put on her panties and I loved the way they felt on my body and soon I was trying on other things like her dresses and nighties and leotard and I just knew then that I wanted to dress like this. I was very feminine as a boy anyway and got teased alot and didnt really develop until I was in HS. I always knew deep inside that I always wanted to be a female and still do to this day. There is no way I can afford the surgery to get it done though, perhaps I will take hormones for breasts some day and just be a chick with a dick.

Fiona1

Postby Fiona1 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:13 pm

I was six or seven years old. And I remember a couple years later, telling my father that I wish I was born a girl.
I didn't ask for my highly feminine side, I spent most of my life thinking it was a curse but now I see it for what it is, a gift.

Robbynlynn
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Robbynlynn » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:19 pm

The first time I tried anything on I was 5. I was nosing around in my mother's clothes drawers and found her panties and lingerie drawer. I got a wonderful feeling in my tummy and became very excited. I took out a few pairs of panties and a slip, nylons and a bra. I then went to her bathroom and looked in her make up drawer. I grabbed some lipstick and a mirror and locked myself inside the bathroom and tried everything on. I had trouble with the bra but eventually figured it out. I finally put on the lipstick and looked in the mirror. I loved the whole experience.

Vicky_Scot
Newly registered users

Postby Vicky_Scot » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:55 pm

I was about 12 when I first tried on a pair of black silky panties and that was me hooked and progressed on from there to wearing bra, skirts etc.

I was naughty as I use to get underwear and clothes by going out on my bike and cycle around drying areas and snatch things from peoples washing lines, take them home and try them on then hide them under my mattress.

Looking back now I know it was stealing but I had no other access to nice lingerie or clothes and I was lucky not to get caught on a few occasions.

LouiseG
Newly registered users

Postby LouiseG » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:35 am

I had urges throughout life but never actually dressed up until I was 57 years old. I went to a costume party as Charley's Aunt in a beautiful hoop skirt, very lacey hooped petticoat, yellow satin pantallettes, gray wig, bonnet, small wrist purse and makeup.

I had such a great time I finally let in to the urge.

I now thoroughly enjoy dressing as a woman. I look and feel much younger and I relieve a lot of stress.

Even though it was late in life, it brought out what I had been repressing for years.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Oh my!

Return to “Surveys and Polls”