ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

your first time

Submit a poll or a survey and get feedbak from other members.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Penelope65
Preference: Transgendered

Re: your first time

Postby Penelope65 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:43 pm

I remember trying on my sister's swimsuit when I was about 5. When I was about that age I also used to put the neck of a sweater around my waist as a makeshift skirt. Always in secret.

GothGirl
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby GothGirl » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:06 pm

Probably about 8 or 9. I found some floaty nightdresses my mum had but never seemed to wear. This was late 60's early 1970's. One was blue & the other was yellow. Felt amazing wearing them.
I moved onto some ballgowns& long evening dresses she had.
Was mortified when she threw them out in the late 70's. :washedup:
I only smile if I have a reason...

Tiffany~S
Registered users

Postby Tiffany~S » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:25 am

When I was 7 I was staying in my older cousins room on vacation. One night my curiosity got too much and I snooped around a bit. I remember the feeling when I opened the dresser to a drawer full of panties and nylons. I was only there for a week but I'm sure I tried most of them on. From there it has grown into a second identity for me. I love being a girly girl I wouldn't trade my heels for anything.

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:28 am

When I was about 7 I found a plastic bag in an old dresser with leotards, underwear, and a training bra stuffed in it - must have been one of my much older sisters stuff - long forgotten. Tried them on and felt great. Kept going back to that bag over and over again. I always put it carefully back into place thinking someone would find out but in hindsight no one even knew it was there.

My first time out in public - that is another story......

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:14 pm

kathy123 wrote:When I was about 7 I found a plastic bag in an old dresser with leotards, underwear, and a training bra stuffed in it - must have been one of my much older sisters stuff - long forgotten. Tried them on and felt great. Kept going back to that bag over and over again. I always put it carefully back into place thinking someone would find out but in hindsight no one even knew it was there.

My first time out in public - that is another story......

[in the style of "grease"] ... tell us more, tell us more, did you go far?
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:42 pm

Well - between the time I found the plastic bag and about 10 years old I was often confused by strangers for girl verses boy without any special clothing. It was the seventies - I had shoulder length hair with a few curls or waves (I have almost no hair on my head now unfortunately - plenty everywhere I do not want it!) and I had a few gender neutral looking shirts I had picked out during normal cloths shopping. I was headed to visit an aunt in large city with my mom when I was about 10. We stopped at a rest area on the highway to use the restrooms and while in the mens room I overheard a group of boys saying "look - there is a girl in here!" and their Dad was scolding them. I was so startled I just ran out and back to the car. I kept quiet about it in the car but I never got to use the restroom so in 20 miles when another came up I asked to stop and my mom stayed in the car. I walked into the lobby area - stood transfixed for a moment and then went into the ladies room. I remember feeling light headed, excited, and very nervous. It was not awfully crowded and a women leaving smiled at me so nicely and said hello dear as she walked out. I'm sure my face was beet red. It was a revelation to realize that without a lot of effort I was easily accepted as a girl (Oh for the ease of being 10! - now it takes a large production to get to that point). I spent the entire weekend trying to get separate time from my mom and aunt to see how things went. They were looking at curtains and such in a MACY's and I asked to go off and meet them back there in an 1 hour. I wandered about a bit then I asked a store clerk where the restrooms were and she said "there is a ladies room right in the infants department", I knew then I was ready to take a leap. I went into the girls department at the dept store and tried on cloths - lots of cloths - it was incredible - such fun as I could not imagine. I was so happy thinking I was getting accepted everywhere until the last night - we went out for dinner before leaving. I left the table after the waitress brought the menus and went to the ladies restroom and our waitress was coming out as I went in - she just smiled - then when I got back to the table she came over to take our order said hello ladies, after taking my mom and aunts order she looked to me and said "what would you like young lady?" and before I could order, my mom - trying to save me embarrassment ( I had complained to her in the past about about being confused by people) said "He's a boy". The waitress froze for what seemed like an eternity to me but was probably 5 seconds - then she said to my mom - "I'm sorry" - she looked at me and raised her eyebrows and gave me a little smile and said - "well what would like?". I was so nervous I could barely speak.....

Sorry for the long note but that weekend was such a watershed moment for me. It did not take long before I confessed the events to my neighbors and best friends outside school - the two girls who lived next door as I was growing up. One was 1 year younger than me and the other 2 years younger. We picked up from there but always in secret.

Kathy123

karla58
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby karla58 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:45 pm

my wife always tells me that i'm a nicer person with a lovely attitude when i'm dressed in skirt and heels
wonder why

Return to “Surveys and Polls”