ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

New Foundation

Submit a poll or a survey and get feedbak from other members.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.

if need i'll do 2 sessions one in the week and one at the week end :-)

Monday 5.30 - 10.30
13%
Wednesday 5.30 - 10.30
40%
Thursday 5.30 - 10.30
No votes
Friday 5.30 - 10.30
7%
Saturday 5.30 - 11.00
20%
Saturday 9am - 2pm
7%
Sunday 5.30 - 10.30
7%
Sunday 9am - 2pm
7%

Total votes: 15

Davina
Preference: Transitioning Female

New Foundation

Postby Davina » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:42 pm

so what is the bes time for you to come ? even if you can't please vote as id'e like to get an oveall view . . Ta
Spam free please Girls and Boys if there are any :)
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Summer
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: New Foundation

Postby Summer » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:35 pm

I know it's likely to end up as weekend but it's unlikely I could do it.
Monday or Wednesday fit in with me as long as I can get permission from DW of course.
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

Davina

Postby Davina » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Purecotton wrote:I know it's likely to end up as weekend but it's unlikely I could do it.
Monday or Wednesday fit in with me as long as I can get permission from DW of course.

I like wednesday :)
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

DebbieT

Postby DebbieT » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:54 am

For groups like this, midweek is actually more preferable. You're not having a night on the tiles, you're getting chance to be yourself for a few hours in a supportive environment. Those groups like this that I've come across (Beaumont, Concorde, etc) all seem to be on a Wednesday!

:Debbie

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:04 am

I have put my tuppence worth into the mix, however it would probably be a hit or miss if I could attend. :washedup:

My wife has a disability which means she can experience severe muscle spasms without very much warning, thus if she is having a bad spell she needs to have someone with her at all times i.e. either myself or a carer.
I am usually able to compromise this requirement with work as I am home-based and only travel to client sites without the need to show face in the office on a regular basis. However any extra activities would have to be worked into each particular weeks care allocation, which is usually ends up a disaster as I mostly only get a couple of days notice of site visits.

However, having said all that if I could attend I would, as it would be great to meet up with other Girls especially those from CDZ.

Sara
x
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Davina

Postby Davina » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:02 am

Sara.G wrote:
However, having said all that if I could attend I would, as it would be great to meet up with other Girls especially those from CDZ.

Sara
x

Well the days and times will be regular so hopefully you'll be able to arrange something, a bit of down time would be good No ! :thumbs:

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Davina wrote:
Sara.G wrote:

Sara
x

Well the days and times will be regular so hopefully you'll be able to arrange something, a bit of down time would be good No ! :thumbs:

Some down time is always welcome. :)
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

CarolineM

Postby CarolineM » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Wednesdays don't work for me... my wife works evenings, so I'm on child-care duty Wednesdays and Thursdays. All the other days vary, though :) Will make it for the weekend on if I can :)

Davina

Postby Davina » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:59 pm

CarolineM wrote:Wednesdays don't work for me... my wife works evenings, so I'm on child-care duty Wednesdays and Thursdays. All the other days vary, though :) Will make it for the weekend on if I can :)

Pm sent Hun :)

Return to “Surveys and Polls”