ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Real hair or wig?

Submit a poll or a survey and get feedbak from other members.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
KatrinaKat
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Real hair or wig?

Postby KatrinaKat » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:15 am

10 years ago I used to have really long curly hair I could almost sit on and I got mistaken for a women even when I wasn't trying, so it was just my own hair, but now its all short (apart from a bit of an emo long bit I have at the front) so I use wigs. I get to choose a style for an occasion and the weather (wigs can be hot and play havoc with makeup).

TrudyEager
Registered users

Postby TrudyEager » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:03 am

Relatively new to this so not sure whether to let hair grow and style it[it does grow at a at a fairly quick rate ] wigs are obviously the less hassle free solution but expensive too so unsure which way to go.

LouiseG
Newly registered users

Postby LouiseG » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:40 am

Unfortunately I am bald with just a little gray fringe around my head.

At present I wear a blonde Martha Stewart wig though I plan to get some others.

It would be so nice to have my own hair and go to the the salon every so often!

O well!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Oh my!

GothGirl

Postby GothGirl » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:29 pm

Wig for me. My own hair (what is left of it ) is clinging on for dear life but is too thin on top.
The side bits are now going grey..better late than never.

I've got 2 human hair wigs. There is one I wear in my avatar. I also have a long black/deep red one which is gorgeous, but I tried wearing it out once & it kept slipping backwards because of the weight of the hair at the back. I intermittently looked like Brian Eno in his Roxy Music days. I just wear it around the house now.
There may be a couple of pics around on here with me wearing it.

I am about to order another new wig ( the others are about 4 years old). i thought of trying blonde, but I bottled it (scuse the pun). My mum went blonde in the 70's (she has dark brown hair like me), & the blonde never looked right on her.

Emily
I only smile if I have a reason...

rhonda

Postby rhonda » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:56 am

I have always been partial to blonde wigs, but I just purchased a long brunette wig I like a lot. Will post a few pics soon.

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:08 am

I'm trying to decide on the next wig ... have 3 at present - a brown/red bob, long dark auburn and long wavy dark brown. Not sure which is my favorite as they all tend to fit in with certain looks. I am considering a brown with blonde/lighter streaks or ombre style this time. Not 100% sure as I also need some new breastforms after a cat related incident - one of the little darlings managed to get claws into one of the forms and burst the seam open resulting in a "leaky tit" :censored:
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Sandra15
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Sandra15 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:01 am

Love wearing wigs

Return to “Surveys and Polls”