Real hair or wig?

Submit a poll or a survey and get feedbak from other members.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Sonya1
Preference: Transgendered

Re: Real hair or wig?

Postby Sonya1 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Marika wrote:Real hair. I've always worn my hair long, so styling it slightly differently isn't a problem. It does tend to add to the likeliness of being mistaken for a woman while in drab - and when I was young, I was teased for looking a bit (very) feminine...

I was also long haired youth back in the day .....and playing American football my hair would cover the top part of my jersey number. Jokingly, coaches would call me the "golden mane" because they could identify at a distance by the long blonde hair hanging out of my helmet.
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

Martina H.
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Martina H. » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:10 am

Like Debbie,
My hair has been saying goodbye to me for many years, more like a monk cut now so it has to be a wig.
I tend to go for wigs that are not to long and close fitting to the sides of my head. The last one I got I went into my local ladies hair dressers and asked if they could cut the fringe for me. The assistant that came to me said that they don't cut wigs, then one of the ladies from the back room came to find out what I wanted and offered to cut it for me and called the other assistant to hold the wig while she cut it, I said that I would put it on if she liked so she could do it on my head.
So there I was sat in the chair dressed in drab having this lady cutting the wig fringe, now that was a first for me.
The wig in my avanta pictue is the one.
The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

dawnforest
Registered users
Preference: T-Girl

Postby dawnforest » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:48 am

I would love to wear my natural hair, but sadly, over the years several bits that are normally present on a womans head have become somewhat....threadbare.
Inconsiderate folicles, bah!

So, yup, wigs for me too.

HelenR

Postby HelenR » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:30 pm

It has to be a wig unless, or until, tonsures become fashionable.

CarolineM
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby CarolineM » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:33 pm

My real hair is receding, and generally thin anyways, so wigs for me - saves a lot of growing time! Yay, long hair! :D

xxxx

Caroline

JenniferM
Newly registered users

Postby JenniferM » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:54 am

]I love my wig! It's about shoulder length and straight. I found you really have to play with them, but with a little patience you'll eventually get it looking quite real. I pull a little hair from the front over my ears then tug it down in front a little and then a few stands more in front just along the ear front. At the hairline part I pull a few hairs from either side and pull to the opposite and let some stay a little messy. This give a pretty real illusion of a natural hair line. I also style in a slight wave to brake the hardness of the factory style, I really think adding just a little mess makes it look a lot better. I think once you get the hang of it you'll be addicted to how great they can make you look and feel
JenniferM.jpg

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:00 am

Yep! You've made that look real all right!

I love my wig also...but I can't slip into a bikini and go for a swim. Not without the RSPCA being called to rescue to the dead (strangely blonde) cat floating in the pool...

:Debbie

JenniferM
Newly registered users

Postby JenniferM » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:23 am

I'd love to be able to swim and keep a decent impression. I guess we girls have our own, unique cross to bear, even if it does bring about a new exciting CSI Weird Cat Edition. :love:

michelle
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby michelle » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:49 pm

My hairs never grows long enough. So, wigs for me too.
Plus point is you'll get to try many different styles at no time. :thumbs:

melissa86
Registered users

Postby melissa86 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:25 pm

I have had my hair grown out since I was about 19, It was a easy descision for me as I was and am a metal lover and its not hard to blend in with a crowd of long haired metal heads, so the social stigma of having long hair was a lot easier to over come that way. Never lost my long hair ever since. :) Even had it down to my butt once. ^_^ I really should make some good pictures again soon so you can see my long golden locks ^_^

Melissa.

Return to “Surveys and Polls”