ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

A Little poll

Submit a poll or a survey and get feedbak from other members.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.

I Feel i

Would attend being dressed Em Fem
53%
Would only attend in drab
11%
Would arrive in drab then change to Em Fem
37%
Emotionally do not feel you are able attend
No votes
Would not wan't to attend
No votes

Total votes: 19

Laura68
Preference: Transvestite

Re: A Little poll

Postby Laura68 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Its all smoke and mirrors, warpaint and fake eyelashes! :)

Laura

xxx

admincd6
Site Admin
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby admincd6 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:16 pm

sallyanne wrote:I couldnt vote in the poll. I couldnt find the button for- would want to attend but doesnt have the bottle :washedup:

I think the pole may have now expired as I cant find the button either! lol

Davina
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby Davina » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:08 pm

I thought i left it with no time limit on it, but the results do speek volumes thus far,
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

admincd6
Site Admin
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby admincd6 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:39 am

sallyanne wrote:I couldnt vote in the poll. I couldnt find the button for- would want to attend but doesnt have the bottle :washedup:

That is becuase you just click on the coloured bar you want to vote.. I know its confusing - I think its the the software :)

Cathyinaus
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

A Little poll

Postby Cathyinaus » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:07 am

I would be happy to offer my warehouse free of charge! It's warm and secure....well it is in Australia. Unfortunately for you girls its a bloody long drive!

Cathy
x

Sonya1
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Sonya1 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:02 am

Davina wrote:44 views and only 5 bothered voting and one of them was me ! come on peeps surely we can do better ! Or what’s the point. . . . . realy :washedup:

Hey I voted and I'm a really long flight away ..... and about 4 months late. But if the invite is still open ....... :shock:
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

Davina
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby Davina » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Just a little update, throw it passed my Director today about using our building as a general meeting place and all bar setting out the do’s and don’ts this is very much a go, so some ideas on what evenings/ Days, what times, and general guide lines etc.

There are certain things that will have to be adhered to but these are minor details as far as I can see, suffice to say the premises are Nr Worthing on the south coast, the building is a safe and extremely private if you wish to turn up em fem, or there are rooms to change in privately, kitchen, loos and a comfortable main area, pop your thinking caps on, any thoughts or concerns I can present to the boss also any who would use it, . . . . just to make it Perfectly clear I shall be wearing a dress . . . Or at least a skirt :d I Know right lol Many thanks Davina xx
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Return to “Surveys and Polls”