Crossdressing poll

Submit a poll or a survey and get feedbak from other members.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
pinknails
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Crossdressing poll

Postby pinknails » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:33 am

thomasena wrote:Hi Girls,
Thinking of all t girls with attitude. Tell me what you think by filling out the following questions and posting them to me. I will mark your results when poll is completed.

a. How long have you been crossdressing.on and off 35 years

b. Does your partner or friends know you crossdress?yes i told her 1 year ago and she is fine about it.

c. Do you go out dressed in female clothes.yes as much as i can.

d. What is your favourite form of dressing up?mini skirts casual.

e. Have you ever worn a wedding dress?no .

f. Would you dress full time if you could?yes

g. Do you see yourself more femme than masculine?im a very masculine build.

h. Are you heteorsexual/bisexual/homosexual?heteorsexual.

Answering this survey is purely private and confidential. I will reply to all when survey is completed. My aim is simply to see how much I feel in common with others. I will not reply individually but, only through my own member status/ No photos please or questions in relation to your answers.

Melanie
Registered users
Preference: Female to Male Crossdresser

Postby Melanie » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:57 am

After today the floodgates are kinda open..
A. Since 10yo at least. I put mom's "disco dress" on.
B. No
C. Not yet.
D. I'm still newish so im not sure.
E. That Disco Dress was wild. Beats a wedding dress.
F. Yes
G. I may be blurry on this one.
H. I don't find men attractive yet almost moved to Mn for a TG girl. I guess blurry on that too.

Melanie
Registered users
Preference: Female to Male Crossdresser

Postby Melanie » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:07 am

Aww gee.. Ignore that last post.. I didn't read the original question right.
Sorry.

Karen Now
Newly registered users

Postby Karen Now » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:38 pm

a. Forever it seems. My first memories were at about the age of 6. My oldest sister had just got her first training bra and I was fascinated with the concept of I. Tried it one one night when I found it in the hamper in the bathroom, been hooked ever since! lol

Karen Now
Newly registered users

Postby Karen Now » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Sorry about that, hit the reply button by mistake.

b. Both of my ex-wives know and just a couple of very close friends know of my hobby

c. I have started going out fully en femme over the past few years. Haven't worked up the courage to go shopping dressed yet but I know that day is coming.

d. I prefer the mature lady look to look my age (53). Generally knee length or longer skirts and a conservative top with heels and of course always hose.

e. No, would love to but haven't worn one yet.

f. Haven't really thought that far ahead . Have to think about it. I do know life would be a lot different in a skirt 24/7

g. When dressed I see myself more feminine, when in male clothes the opposite.

h. I always thought of myself as heterosexual but lately I have wondered what it would be like to take the feminine role in a sexual nature.

Summer

Postby Summer » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:06 pm

a. How long have you been crossdressing.
Underdressing in all sorts for 35 years. Only in the last 5 years or so sought to actively break through into over-wear like skirts and dresses.

b. Does your partner or friends know you crossdress?
partner only, but I'd REALLY love for someone else to know and possibly provide a safe dressing up haven.

c. Do you go out dressed in female clothes.
Have worn skirts, leggings and such occasionally but never fully dressed - never had enough of a good wardrobe. Things were usually too creased, being stuffed at the back of drawers etc.
Would I . . . . . yes, . . . if . . . . .
lots of if's.

d. What is your favourite form of dressing up?
Hmmm! Matronly is not exactly the word, but those women when I was growing up all had a certain professional look at school which I try out with a fun twist of my own. Often wear minis with suspender tights in an impression of club wear; would never even think of going out or clubbing like that though. Mutton dressed as . . . slightly less old mutton.

e. Have you ever worn a wedding dress?
NO, not really that interested . . . if it's just a lovely frock then maybe, but a wedding fantasy doesn't really do much for me.

f. Would you dress full time if you could?
No. No. No. I love my empathic softer side but I couldn't do without the feel of power I have by being a man. Not that I'm powerful particularly but there comes a certain confidence dressing right in the right place.

g. Do you see yourself more femme than masculine?
Absolutely not.

h. Are you heteorsexual/bisexual/homosexual?
Hetro, but as a teen and when growing up Of course I had needs which the girls were less inclined to want anything to do with. "Relief" is the word which springs to mind, definitely not attraction.
Have thought of what femme role is like on occasion but not done anything real, butt plugs/dildos are the nearest I've tried
How embarrassing to admit things like that.
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

Grace86
Registered users

Postby Grace86 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:43 am

On and off since I was 12. Now I have my own place, alot more often :)

A couple of my girly friends know I dress and Barbie. They've all been very supportive.

Oh yes :) , I tend to go out for evening walks at least once a week and I'm building up to make trips a bit further a field. Maybe a shopping trip soon :thumbs:

I love skater style dresses, I feel so girly with when wearing them. But I also really like wear my maids uniforms and being told what to do :horny:

No, not yet. If I could I would.

Yes, absolutely. I feel so much happier when dressed and look a lot prettier.

Depends, when dressed 100% femme but when not i'd say 60% masculine 40% femme. I find my femme side is always trying to butt in on my masculine side and i'm a little worried she'll just burst through one day at a time when i have to appear masculine i.e. at work.

Again depends, when dressed bisexual but when in boy mode i'd say homosexual as i just don't find boys as attactive as when I'm a girl.

JenniferM
Newly registered users
Preference: Transgendered

Postby JenniferM » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:32 am

A. Since I was 5 or 6, I can't quite remember how old I was, my sisters dressed me as a girl for a play for my mother they had put together. I remember pretending to be annoyed, but secretly I loved it. I've been longing to be a girl ever since.

B. My my brother (who also cross-dresses) knows. Otherwise I keep it to myself. I have friends whom I'm sure would be understanding, but I don't want anything to change between us. I just wouldn't like to be example everyone uses when this subject comes up. I also feel that while I can feel very feminine, others would have to indulge me with how they treat me, and I wouldn't like anyone to be uncomfortable. I thing it's easier with strangers as they might not guess, or if they do it's not a huge problem.

C. Yes. I used to go out in the middle of the night when I was young wearing my sisters clothes. It makes my cringe now to think how much danger I was possibly putting myself in. I started going out in public about five years ago to shop and just feel like a women. The first few times I definitely didn't have my act together, and it was very obvious that I wasn't fooling anyone. Over time I've gotten better at my look. I think strategic padding to the hips and thighs, a good wig, a less-is-more approach to makeup and simpler clothes really helps. I don't really get any looks at all now, though I try to keep conversation to a minimum, as I'm not sure my voice is not as good as I think.

D. I love just trying to fit in with what other girls are wearing at the moment. I do like wearing heels and skirt or dresses as they make me feel more feminine, though fashion trends are really more about boots, skinny pants and cute tops. As a fantasy I'd love to be a chorus girl in high heels, a tight costume, boas and big lashes doing something like the Can-Can.

E. No

G. I don't really see myself as either to be honest. I still love things a lots of guys do like science fiction and gadgets, but I feel more feminine in my disposition and out look.

H. I don't particularly find men as attractive as women, just the odd few. I do however fantasize being a female having intercourse with a man very often. I once went to a club on my own out of desperation to be outside and feminine. A very handsome, tall man made advances on me as I arrived near the dance floor. He pulled me out in the middle before I had a chance to refuse (I actually was afraid to speak). I was really nervous but keep on dancing with him for a 3 or 4 songs at which time he kissed me. I have to say it felt incredible to be kissed as a girl for the first time and I lingered on with him for the next hour or so before getting to scared to continue. The music and low light made it easy we didn't talk, just made out during and between songs. It was the only time I've done this but I have to say I loved it and think of it often. I'm sure he never suspected anything and I really enjoyed how he held and kissed me softly and my made me feel at ease. It made me think of being with a man full time. :love:

Lthlady
Newly registered users

Postby Lthlady » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:47 am

1. I did a little crossdressing in my teens, but have gotten back into just these past few years
2. My girlfriend doesn't know or any of my friends. Only my ex wife
3. I have gone out wearing women's leather coats and jackets. Sometimes I wear leather boots with low heels. My goal is to go out fully dressed as a woman. I'll probably start evenings
4. I love wearing leather. Leather pants, leather skirts and boots. I like a casual look. I don't want to look like a domamatrix, so I would add sweaters , short pleated skirts to soften the look
5. I have never worn a wedding dress and do not wish to
6. I would love to dress as a woman everyday
7. I would consider myself more fem than male. I'm sensitive, intuitive and enjoy being with women more than men
8. As a male I am heteorsexual and as a woman I am gay

melissa86
Registered users
Preference: Transgendered

Postby melissa86 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:25 pm

since I was 7 so that is 21 years of crossdressing

A few close friends know and my parents and brother know.

Rarely but every once in a while I get the chance to go out with a few girlfriends. :)

pin-up, victorian/gothic style and a little steampunk :) I love super feminine styles that make your heart go thumpathump without being too flirty and revealing. :)

never have worn a wedding dress and don't think I ever will. :) I prefer a great victorian/gothic era dress. :)

without batting an eye. ^_^

I see myself as 100% woman and hate my masculine features and traits.

total lesbian here :) men have nothing to offer this girl ^_^

Melissa.

Return to “Surveys and Polls”