Crossdressing poll

Submit a poll or a survey and get feedbak from other members.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Siobhan
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Crossdressing poll

Postby Siobhan » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:24 pm

A: 26 Years
B: Yes my girlfriend knows. I made it a point to tell her early oin in the relationship.
C: Not yet. But there's always tomorrow. :)
D: Long full length dresses.
E: Yes I have 2 of my own.
F: Depending on how I feel, more likely a yes.
G: Femme
H: Hetro or is that lesbian when dressed?

Hope that answers your questions ok.

Sio.

brooke
Registered users

Postby brooke » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:52 pm

A Five years ago one night, my wife didn't like I looked better than her. She felt after dressing me up. After taking some of your advice 1 week.
B my wife no friends but my wife's helper that come for yor medicines will so know
C First time this coming weekend.
D Anything's woman
E I wish I could and would like a picture.
F yes, definetly
G Femme
H Heterosexual, no ever made a pass at me. I worked with a gay guy once and wish he would have.
Brooke Olivia Reese

Katie73
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Katie73 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:48 pm

a. How long have you been crossdressing.

on and off since i was about 5. now very much on

b. Does your partner or friends know you crossdress?

my girlfriend knows and loves it - reckons shed finish with me if i stopped. one of my best friends also knows. my grandma knew before she died. thats it

c. Do you go out dressed in female clothes.

never. me and my girlfriend will be going out on halloween, im both excited and nervous about this

d. What is your favourite form of dressing up?

pretty casual i guess. generally i lounge around in a skirt and blouse and a pair of tights. nothing flashy usually

e. Have you ever worn a wedding dress?

no but id quite like to. my girlfriend was recently a bridesmaid and shes gonna bring the dress round to see if it fits at some point

f. Would you dress full time if you could?

hmmm i dunno. id like to feel i had the option to dress whenever i wanted without it being an issue.

g. Do you see yourself more femme than masculine?

errm masculine i guess. i dont make a massive effort to pass myself as a woman, i just like how i feel when wearing the clothes

h. Are you heteorsexual/bisexual/homosexual?

heterosexual. i kind of assumed as a kid that i would grow up gay cause i liked dressing up as a girl and my childs mind thought the 2 things were the same, turned out once puberty hit that i wasnt remotely attracted to guys so hetero it was

jennifer TG
Registered users
Preference: T-Girl

Postby jennifer TG » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:16 pm

I will do this survey A How long have you crossdressed? Ever since I was 5 in my mothers dresses and skirts B Does your friends and partner know you crosssdress? Yes everyone knows and they supported me.C Do you go out crossdressed? Always Im a full woman now and before that always.D What is your favorite form of dressing? Casual and natural E Have you ever worn a wedding dress? Yes a couple of times even did a bridal show once. F Would you ever dress full time? Im a post op girl and yes I did dress full time G Do you see yourself femmine or masculine? Ive always seen and felt I was femmine hated my male self.F Are you heto? Yes
Jennifer marie p.

silkiehose
Registered users

Postby silkiehose » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:19 pm

a. How long have you been crossdressing. Oh 4 about 20 yrs or so off an on

b. Does your partner or friends know you crossdress? My mom, sis, and aunty know i dress. A neighbor who used 2 live next doo knew of my cding. And a few of my friends in school new of my crossdressing. 1 of them was a good friend of mine who also cd'd as well. Which was a rareity and nice as well.

c. Do you go out dressed in female clothes. I did when I was younger. A few times with my friend who also cd'd as well. And like some of you I went in fem to halloween and masquarade dances.

d. What is your favourite form of dressing up? I love the office secretary look with a bit of sluty added 2 it.

e. Have you ever worn a wedding dress? No but would love 2.

f. Would you dress full time if you could? Oh yes I would in a heart beat.

g. Do you see yourself more femme than masculine? Every now and then I do.

h. Are you heteorsexual/bisexual/homosexual? Definatly bisexual

Cathyinaus
Registered users

Postby Cathyinaus » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:22 am

First time at five years old at school, picked up that it wasn't acceptable and been in complete and utter denial until nine months ago.

Yes. Told her two months ago. Initially not happy, didn't want to know about it, dosn't want to see me dressed, but slowly coming around. Asking questions. I am optimistic.

Once. Yesterday I went for a drive, at night. It wont be long until I progress to daytime. I am feeling confident. But shitting myself at the same time !!!

Trying to achieve a feminine shape and look, with clothes and make up to be passable. so nothing to outrageous, really just trying to dress to my age.

no. cant imagine myself getting married again.

Struggling to answer this. undecided. some days I feel like yes, others no i just want to do it part time. seems to be heading to more Yes than no though.

Do you see yourself more femme than masculine?

I have spent a lifetime trying to appear masculine and in the process denied a real part of myself, reached elite level fitness (not without permanent cost) and so now i just want to be me. I am 50/50 so maybe it is time to give her some attention.

Unsure! In guy mode defiantly hero, but when dressed I am attracted to guys. Its chalk and cheese. You tell me..SPAM!? Then again I don't care to much for labels, as someone once said "labels are for soup cans, not people!"

Barbie
Registered users

Postby Barbie » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:03 am

48 years on and off

The nearest thing I have to a partner is my Pro-Domme Mistress, and yes she knows or course. No friends know but one of my brothers knows again (When he was young he helped me a couple of times with bondage while I was cross dressed. I closely associate bondage with cross dressing and was about 3 or 4 years old when I used to tie up my teddy bear [which was bigger than me] until my parents took him away. I had sadistic thoughts for several years before I thought I was not a nice person and I should think about what it would be like on the receiving end. I was never really a masochist but I did become submissive in bondage. I told my brother recently that I still cross dressed and he said he thought he had dreamed it and was a little shocked it actually happened). One of my nieces who used to be one of my nephews also knows. She changed, had a boyfriend for a long while and is now a submissive lesbian. A little similar to me but she does not wear pretty clothes, she is almost butch in what she wears and her occupation. In the last year my Mistress has brought out my sadistic side again and I beat a corporal punishment client of hers and she is training me to do so for her other similar clients. Currently I do this dressed as a French maid, how weird is that? I do not mind being sadistic if that is what the other person truly wants. I suppose its a sort of submissive sadism!

Never, I will never be able to pass as female unless its as an old hag and I seem no point in doing that.

Thats hard. I do so love evening gowns but I also love BEING a maid, not just dressing as a maid but doing cleaning, cooking, laundry, even scrubbing floors and the very best is serving Mistress her food or tea and standing at attention like a statue awaiting further orders, it is oh so humiliating I nearly cum.

Not yet but I have hopes but can say no more. I suppose I could try on one of Mistress' wedding gowns without actually...

Apart from going to the doctor, dentist etc, yes but always indoors, I would love to be Mistress' 24/7 maid one day and have her take over all my responsibilities along with all my money and possessions and have her lock me in the house with parental controls on the TV, phone, computer etc so I could not use them and no newspapers or radio and no male clothes and be locked in chastity, maybe with a dream lover 2000 for her to control me with. My house already has a dungeon and Mistress does sometimes lock me up and/or beat me when I am naughty, things like answering back or showing her up before others.

Hmm. 70% feminine 30% masculine

Well, technically I am a virgin so unproven, but I think I am heterosexual though with a leaning to gay because I also have nightmares/fantasies of being raped by a man or serving a man as his maid and him controlling me by threatening to rape me if I am naughty. I hope the dreams/fantasises NEVER come true. Maybe it is a sort of protection mechanism to prepare for the possibility of being discovered en femme by a burglar or some such and being taken advantage of in that state, especially when in bondage too. Any admirers reading this can forget any idea of contacting me, I am not interested and will just delete your message and maybe block you.

Wow, I think this has revealed a lot about me, more than I really intended to say. I hope you do not mind reading this drivel, but it is from the heart.

Davina
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby Davina » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:59 pm

A, 38 years on and off

B, Ooooh Yes ! lol

C, Yes

D, Casual chic . . . ! lol

E, No Not likley but you never know :innocent:

F, Yep

G, More fem

H, Bi if im honest
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Sonya1
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Sonya1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:39 am

I started when I was 7 or 8 yrs old ---- over 40 years ago.

My wife knows and treats it as a "hobby" she's uninterested in (sort of like golf).

c. Do you go out dressed in female clothes?
Just walk on my deck. Nearest neighbor is over 1 mile away. I would LOVE to go out in public with either my wife (ain't gonna happen) or some other GG's or T-girls. Ahh, someday.

Nylons, heels, dress or blouse/skirt combo --- dressed to the 9's I guess. Even a shot of perfume!

No.

I don't think so. For me it comes in waves that I can't fight off (think tsunami) but then it subsides. I think this is almost more difficult for my wife to understand. Do I want to be a woman or not? --- Well it depends on when..

Depends on when (like above). When I'm "in my girl zone", I'm femme all the way. But when it's gone, I'm more male by far.

This one is perplexing. I REALLY like women and can't imagine being with a guy (zero attraction to them) BUT when I'm in girl mode I'd sure like to have some one f##k me as well as performing other girl sex acts. In fact, I have dreams about this and the male never has a face, voice etc .......... Uh oh TMI and time for therapy :shock:
So I'll go with "biterosexual"
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

insidenay
Registered users

Postby insidenay » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:25 am

Since 11. I turned 18 early this year.

My parents found out, said "DON'T EVER", but I went further underground.

Never.

Strapless dress, generally above the knee, either that or a 1970s qipao with a slit that goes all the way up the leg, complete with a fan. Both were kept in my room, which acts as the family's storeroom.

However, ideally, I'd really want to wear typical burlesque garments – corset with breasts (breast forms at best) spilling over, bustle skirt etc., or perhaps things that remind me of ballet – tutus, bodices with nude inserts, tights... I like full, puffed skirts and off-the-shoulder necklines the most, as well as satin / lace gloves (although I've never worn them even once in my life). I really wish to dance while dressed, in any form – we are all beautiful when we dance... except I'm pretty clumsy.

No, but I've worn a ballgown with a hoop skirt. And goodness was it (not I...) pretty. I still swoon over wedding dresses though, and I long to wear one. The ball gown silhouette, especially paired with a corset top, especially appeals to me.

Hard to say. While savoring the last year of ever being considered a schoolboy, I wouldn't take the risk – my school clamped down indefinitely on crossdressing in uniform (to protect the school's reputation) as well as removed "Be Yourself Day" (no uniform regulations) after an unknown schoolboy, who has since graduated 2 years ago, wore a dress to school. Outside, I think it'd be a risk until I'm capable of passing.

My testosterone level is low for a guy, and I generally tend to operate more emotionally, so I guess that's a yes. However, I tend to be oddly very competitive, perhaps out of academic desperation.

Heterosexual.

Return to “Surveys and Polls”