ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Crossdressing poll

Submit a poll or a survey and get feedbak from other members.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
thomasena
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Crossdressing poll

Postby thomasena » Sat May 05, 2012 1:34 pm

Hi Girls,
Thinking of all t girls with attitude. Tell me what you think by filling out the following questions and posting them to me. I will mark your results when poll is completed.

a. How long have you been crossdressing.

b. Does your partner or friends know you crossdress?

c. Do you go out dressed in female clothes.

d. What is your favourite form of dressing up?

e. Have you ever worn a wedding dress?

f. Would you dress full time if you could?

g. Do you see yourself more femme than masculine?

h. Are you heteorsexual/bisexual/homosexual?

Answering this survey is purely private and confidential. I will reply to all when survey is completed. My aim is simply to see how much I feel in common with others. I will not reply individually but, only through my own member status/ No photos please or questions in relation to your answers.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Crossdressing poll

Postby DebbieT » Sat May 05, 2012 1:53 pm

Hell, I don't mind people on here knowing the answers...

a. Between 14 and 18 then a looooooong gap until I got to 40, and two years since then to now, so six years with twenty-two year denial period, lol
b. My partner doesn't know I cross dress. My best friend since I was 3 years old knows I cross-dressed in my teens, but doesn't know I've started up again. He was cool with it then, but I don't know how he'd feel about it now.
c. I went out dressed 3 times in my teens. I've not been out since, due to me now looking more masculine.
d. I love gypsy skirts and mid-thigh dresses. I also love heels.
e. I've never worn a wedding dress. I've never had the opportunity. I'd need to lose another couple of inches to put on my wife's...she was a 12 when we married (size, not age, this isn't Alabama...), and I'm a 14/16 borderline.
f. I would wear nothing but femme clothing if I could. I would have a big bonfire of my male clothing.
g. I don't see myself as more female than male, or more male than female. I'm just me. Debbie and Iain are two sides of me. It took a long time to realise that. When I'm Iain, Debbie is always there, when I'm Debbie, Iain is somewhere in the background. Although: When I'm Debbie, Iain is a lot more distant than Debbie is when I'm Iain...if that makes any sense?
h. My male side is straight, my female side is gay...lol - I prefer the way women look. Men (my male self included) are not attractive to me.

Debbie

JaneGrey

Postby JaneGrey » Sat May 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi Thomasena,

Looks like an interesting poll.

It may be worth posting it in the "polls" section of the forum. That would solve the confidentiality issue and probably result in more contributions. You'll also have an extra couple of questions.

You may have to change the wording of the questions slightly in order to get yes/no or option answers.

Best wishes

Jane.

Louise4ever
Site Admin
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Louise4ever » Sun May 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Moved ^_^

Louise4ever
Site Admin

Postby Louise4ever » Sun May 06, 2012 8:57 pm

a. How long have you been crossdressing.

Since I was about 5 years old, I remember nicking a relatives gingham dress

b. Does your partner or friends know you crossdress?

I told my wife after we had been dating for about 6 months, her acceptance is how I knew she was the one for me, the only friend I have come out to is my best friend and she is fantastic, she does my nails helps me with getting make-up and we often talk about shoes and handbags

c. Do you go out dressed in female clothes.

No not yet I'm hoping to some when this year

d. What is your favourite form of dressing up?

Smart / Casual

e. Have you ever worn a wedding dress?

Yes! my wifes, it was fantastic!

f. Would you dress full time if you could?

Absolutely! if I had the looks and the guts I so would in a heartbeat!

g. Do you see yourself more femme than masculine?

more Femme in my mind - although my appearance is very Masculine

h. Are you heteorsexual/bisexual/homosexual?

Bisexual always have been always will be.

thomasena
Newly registered users

Postby thomasena » Mon May 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Survey to my poll

If you have answered yes to all the questions you are definitely very femme. If you answered yes to two of the questions you are extremely nervous about your crossdressing activity. The questions are centred on your ability to accept your crossdressing without feeling weird. Yes to all of the questions shows that you are not holding to social norms and see your dressing up as natural and normal. That is the way it should be and lending expression to your self regarding same is both healthy and normal in every sense and meaning of the word.
Every individual has both male and female traits. Without those traits we would be unable to relate top the opposite sex via understanding. Masculine labels of behaviour are designated only to place opposite genders in their place. It is abnormal to expect men and women to play only to their gender. It is why crossdressers suffer unable to understand society's restrictions put on them and, therefore the need to hide their crossdressing from public is prevalent. All us girls need to do is push ourselves forward without feeling we are freaks. The real freaks are those who scoff and mock crossdressing simply because it threatens them. I hope this is helpful.

Louise4ever
Site Admin

Postby Louise4ever » Mon May 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Personally I don't see this questionnaire as an in depth psychological profile, but more as a fun way to get to know our fellow crossdressers and maybe even read something in someone else's answers that maybe we can relate to and make a connection too and make us realize we are not alone and that others are having the same experiences as we are :)

DebbieT

Postby DebbieT » Mon May 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Cassidee wrote:
thomasena wrote:If you have answered yes to all the questions ...

How can one answer yes/no to a, d & h? :)

A. How long have you been cross dressing?

Yes.

D. What is your favourite form of dressing up?

Yes!

H. Are you Hetero/bi/homo?

OH MY GOD, YES!!!!!!

By having an orgasm during questioning....I think.

:D

Debbie

GothGirl

Postby GothGirl » Mon May 07, 2012 6:39 pm

a. How long have you been crossdressing. Since I was about 10, but not consistantly.

b. Does your partner or friends know you crossdress? No. I told my first wife after we split up on friendly terms. It felt weird someone else knowing.

c. Do you go out dressed in female clothes. No

d. What is your favourite form of dressing up? Black fem gothy, but the preparation takes a long time so usually something a bit 'stripped down'.

e. Have you ever worn a wedding dress? No. Nearest I got was a ballgown. I'd love wear a black Victorian wedding dress. I'm thinking of putting it in my will to be buried in one- so at least I will have got there in the end.

f. Would you dress full time if you could? I tried this a long time ago when I was living on my own. I didn't have the courage to go out & got fed up making myself a prisoner in my flat all weekend (this was pre-internet days!). If I had the courage to go out, plus not too much hassle from idiots while I was out, maybe. I'd save the goth look for special occasions only.

g. Do you see yourself more femme than masculine? Gender Neutral mostly, but interestingly I worked out dresssed in man-mode I feel 20% blokey, 80% Neutral, but when dressed as Emily I feel 65% girly, 35% neutral. In my 30's I had some counselling which also involved hypnotherapy. After the first traumatic session i came back saying I was girl, & in floods of tears. Maybe I'm a transgender in denial. Confused? Me too.

h. Are you heteorsexual/bisexual/homosexual? Asexual (thats fooled you) veering towards heterosexual to different degrees. The fact I'm a daddy is a miracle considering my total lack of interest in sex. At best I enjoy the journey, if not the destination- but with women only. Luckily my wife is a nurse & is always too tired anyway!

I only smile if I have a reason...

DebbieT

Postby DebbieT » Mon May 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Sometimes I think I am transgender.

It's an explanation of the thoughts I have.

Other times, I think I'm not.

I sometimes wish I was gay, it would make everything much clearer.

Confused? Me three.

Debbie

Return to “Surveys and Polls”