ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

you do not contribute because

Submit a poll or a survey and get feedbak from other members.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.

You do not contribute because

you're shy
30%
you've got nothing to say
No votes
you feel people will laugh
No votes
you feel you look silly in a pic
20%
you like to sit and observe
10%
you like to read what others write
20%
others have already said it
20%
you do not dress
No votes

Total votes: 10

Donnamarie
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Donnamarie » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:57 am

I don't or won't contribute because some people are not open minded enough and respond back with negative responses.

Ashley Ann

Re: you do not contribute because

Postby Ashley Ann » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:27 am

Donnamarie wrote:I don't or won't contribute because some people are not open minded enough and respond back with negative responses.

In this forum?
I'm sorry you feel that way.
This has been the most accepting, most friendly, non jugemental and truly good people in this kind of forum I personally have seen.
I hope you are able to give us a chance and jump in! :)
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain."
Ashley <3

Louise4ever
Site Admin
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Louise4ever » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:21 am

Apart from Spammers I've never had to ban anyone from this forum, this has been the friendliest Forum I've ever belonged to and I can say if we ever do get anyone on here making people feel uncomfortable then they get 1 warning and then it's the BAN hammer for them. so please post and use this forum to it's full potential :)

Cathyinaus
Registered users

Postby Cathyinaus » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:38 am

I don't contribute much mainly because of lack of time, and also because I am active on a local Australian based cross dressers site.

I have found everyone here to be really nice and supportive and I hope that when I am in London in Sept/Oct this year I get a chance to meet some of you. I would love to be dressed of course but need to work out how to travel with my "stuff"

Cathy

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 am

I don't contribute much because...where's the option for "Who said I don't contribute? Go on, give me their name, I'll sort them out"?

As for travelling with your stuff Cath...I wouldn't worry about it. Those x-ray machines find it hard to distinguish between a hair-dryer and a weapon of mass destruction. Telling the difference between a dress and a t-shirt is nigh on impossible.

Now...sitting on a plane for 18 hours in a dress...that sounds dreamy....

:Debbie

cuddles

Postby cuddles » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Hi D-M, I don't know which forums you've been on before, but it does sound like they were places where you were contributing as an outsider, ie. non-cd forums? I think you'll find here that we're all very understanding because we're all either in your boots (sorry – heels !) or we've been through it and come swishing out the other side (literally). Everyone here is supportive – give it a chance, latch on to a few comments the gurls make, add your own and pretty soon you'll regret not having opened up sooner.
Ah, welcome by the way (sorry, I'm hopeless at introductions, I'm shy)
Cuddles xxx

Return to “Surveys and Polls”