ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

long and winding

This is real fun! Every weekly for your creative side, to add a caption to a new photo.
Forum rules
It is by decree of the sexy ladies on this CrossDressing Forum to keep things tasteful and clean. To maintain the quality of our Forum and keep it Spam free, ALL new member registrations will not be live until approved. We will endeavour to approve every membership within 24 hours.
cuddles

long and winding

Postby cuddles » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:57 am

A long and winding road

brainmaze.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: long and winding

Postby Sara.G » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:45 pm

Geoffrey's wife sighed as she looked at the illustration in her magazine and wondered if a lobotomy would solve Geoffrey's problems ... especially after his episode with an EU themed skirt!
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:08 am

New analysis of gender-based brain map proves that 'male' is a late development in the brain, and at our core, we are all female.

Debbie.

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Postby HelenR » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:10 pm

I managed to join them up... now, how do you get marker pen off a flat screen tv?

Return to “Caption Competition Room! (NEW)”