ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Today was

This is real fun! Every weekly for your creative side, to add a caption to a new photo.
Forum rules
It is by decree of the sexy ladies on this CrossDressing Forum to keep things tasteful and clean. To maintain the quality of our Forum and keep it Spam free, ALL new member registrations will not be live until approved. We will endeavour to approve every membership within 24 hours.
cuddles

Today was

Postby cuddles » Sun May 15, 2016 7:37 pm

[img]
2973.jpg
[/img]

Today was 'Dress Casual to Work' Day.

Cuddles xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Today was

Postby Sara.G » Thu May 19, 2016 3:45 pm

Today was the day Geoffrey had decided to test the new dress code rules at work.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Postby HelenR » Fri May 20, 2016 7:08 pm

The day that Geoffrey realised why all the girls in the office wore trainers for their daily commute.

Karen1950
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Karen1950 » Sun May 22, 2016 3:27 pm

The day Geoffrey forgot to put on stockings

cuddles

Postby cuddles » Sun May 22, 2016 8:14 pm

At least today in those 4" heels, Geoffrey wouldn't have to look up to the boss.

Sara.G

Postby Sara.G » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:12 pm

Today was the day when Geoffrey realised that his co-workers didn't give a damn that he had been coming to work dressed in a silky blouse, pencil skirt and 4" heels for the previous 5 years.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

cuddles

Postby cuddles » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:10 am

Those three men had never walked next to Geoffrey before - in fact, they'd always ignored him.

Sara.G

Postby Sara.G » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:03 am

Geoffrey marvelled at the exquisite sound of his red suede heels on the pavement, so deliciously audible above the traffic as he headed towards his office in the Houses of Parliment

cuddles

Postby cuddles » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:47 am

Dressed as a French lady with a baguette, Geoffrey thought this was his last chance of persuading the British to stay in Europe.

Return to “Caption Competition Room! (NEW)”